More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 06:02:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Error when pets relax on pet beds
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Error when pets relax on pet beds  (Read 2222 times)
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
Error when pets relax on pet beds
« on: 2006 November 02, 06:56:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting an error when pets "relax" on pet beds, in pet houses, on the cat condo.  It happens to all of my pets, no matter their species, age, pet bed type, whether a downloaded house or maxis house, or their origin (CAP, adoption, pet store).  It happens whether they relax autonomously, or if I gave them the command (using the control pets cheat).

Could someone more awesome than me please take a look and explain what's happening in my game.  Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
Re: Error when pets relax on pet beds
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 02, 08:45:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you are using my version of Risky Woohoo, I updated those files and I made a note that you MUST REMOVE the SS_RiskyWoohooTuning.package file. Due to changes in the code with Pets, they have used up all instances for the global set of BCON values.

At the time that I updated the Risky Woohoo hacks for Pets, I had to hard code the values into each individual risky woohoo .package. If you have the Tuning file, it will override the BCON values now used by Pets. So for now, if you want to custom tailor your risky woohoo values, you have to do it in each file instead of using the tuning file. When I get a chance, I will go back to this and see if I can redo the tuning file. It appears that Maxis EA has started a 2nd group of global BCON values, so I can probably move the tuning file over to that set.

In the meantime, update your Risky Woohoo hacks and remove the tuning file. Smiley

Ste

Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
Re: Error when pets relax on pet beds
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 02, 09:10:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Slaps self on forehead* 

I checked your list here which listed Risky Woohoo as "clean and no update needed", and I also saw your note about the tuning file in that post.

I did make a mental note to take out the tuning file, honestly, ... but then it slipped my mind in the hack update frenzy.  I guess at that point in my update frenzy, my mind filed it under "mods that don't need replacing" and then I forgot about taking out the tuning file.

* Kyna presses the thanks button

EDIT TO ADD: I updated Risky Woohoo, took out the tuning file, problem gone.  Thanks Smiley
« Last Edit: 2006 November 02, 09:51:24 by Kyna » Logged

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: