More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 07:58:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Is this a new issue with pets? Unable to set bakery prices
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is this a new issue with pets? Unable to set bakery prices  (Read 2075 times)
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Is this a new issue with pets? Unable to set bakery prices
« on: 2006 October 30, 05:08:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi all,
I have opened up a bakery for the very first time and have run into an issue.  I can't seem to be able to get my prices to stick. I try pricing the whole bakery display case and none of the food therein takes on the price...The items won't automatically become sellable, even when I use the cash register to set the prices for the whole store.
Is this a problem that anyone else has had?  Or is it something new with ZOMGPetZzZzZZzZ?
Upon searching the forum, I read about disappearing inventory, but I've had no issue with that...I guess I could be missing something since I've never had a bakery, but I always thought that if you clicked on the display case, it would set everything within it.  I think that with Bakery items you have to manually click on restock to get it to auto price?  But the fact that I can't price all items by clicking on the display case has me completely baffled.  Any pointers on how to get things to run more smoothly rather than having to click each individual baked good to price them?
Thanks and more thanks!

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I figured it out...Stupidly, I was using custom food which doesn't seem to allow one to set the display prices all at once.  When I used Maxis food, it worked just fine. I don't know why it took me so long to figure that one out...Sometimes my brain stops running.
« Last Edit: 2006 October 30, 17:51:19 by OpiumGirl » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: