More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 07:36:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  CEP for Pets released
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: CEP for Pets released  (Read 10055 times)
Mizz Rose Bud
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: CEP for Pets released
« Reply #25 on: 2006 November 05, 22:25:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I guess that bizarre is the correct word for this situation.

I don´t know if I have the latests updated hacks ... at this point I so tired of exiting and reloading the game that I´m close to uninstalling the whole thing and start playing Oblivion.

The latest is that my sim can´t Propose Move In to a sim she have a 100/100 relationship with ... ha ha ... very funny.

I´m really not complaining. I have no idea if it is CEP, one hack, some hacks or all hacks ... I´m just telling what I observe. If someone else have the same problems, there could be a conflict. If I´m the only one, it is my game that is buggy.

Rose
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 November 06, 04:40:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this same problem with un-clickable plates soon after installing OFB. It happened on some lots and not others (and not with any particular table that I noticed either), and I think the only hacks I had installed at the time were antiwatchout and noautocongratulate. Sims who normally cleared any and all dirty plates when finished eating just started leaving their plate on the table and couldn't/wouldn't touch it, even after it got green and stinky. Sometimes I could select a different sim to clear the plate when the "eater" couldn't do it, and I seem to remember the maids ignoring the plates a few times as well. Haven't updated CEP since 3.3b. Don't know why, but sometime during the ensuing FFS and GL installs the problem seems to have gone away on its own.

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 November 06, 08:02:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that was due to installing a new EP with the new code related to food and refrigerators.  I noticed the same thing, but after dealing with the old plates, either getting the sims to clean up or deleting them in debug mode, the problem didn't occur again.  If I install a hack that causes all sims to reset, this problem might occur, but I can usually resolve it as I described above.
Annette
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 November 06, 12:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So far for me, it's just Erin Singles who won't clean up her plates. As the maid does, and Kristin does, I've decided that Erin is just being a princess and am letting her get away with it  Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: