More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 10:50:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  teen elder adult elder romance
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: teen elder adult elder romance  (Read 8684 times)
babylove
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
teen elder adult elder romance
« on: 2006 October 19, 15:15:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hi guys and gals.  i need  help. i have several mods installed inmy game but i can't get teens and elders to have romance even though they are attracted to each other.  and elders can't marry adult sims. maybe its a conflict with the mods and i dont want to install the insim because it caused too many probs with my system.  i have the inteenimater which works fine.  the other mods are:syberspunk risky woohoo/quiet preg hack ,teen enabled wants, and woohoo teens 6nl version.  i know these mods allow for interaction between teens and adults but nothing with elders.  if anyone has run in with the same problem and had it remedied please tell me how.  any other suggestions will be useful.  mortimer and townie meadow are attracted to each other they have hearts fluttering around them.  and mortimer and dina are an item but he can't propose engagement or marriage with her .  yes mortimer is a dirty old man with a  thign for blondes of all ages. lol  i have nightlife expansion only
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
Re: teen elder adult elder romance
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 19, 16:02:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you download the proper version of said hacks and mods. I think if you accidentally got a version meant for base game or OFB it could fubar it.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
babylove
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 19, 16:12:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes i have.  also i dont have duplicate versions of any mod .  i checked this first before posting.  Undecided
bootsie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 19, 17:29:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um...I think you should try asking this question at the inteen forum.  I'm pretty sure they will tell you that you can't use other woohoo mods while using inteen, and maybe probably someone might tell you to RTFM, because the manual has a big list of incompatible hacks in case you're interested.  And I'm pretty sure that the inteen explicitly does not allow teen/elder romance, because it's gross, but that's just my opinion.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 October 19, 19:09:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hi guys and gals.  i need  help. i have several mods installed inmy game but i can't get teens and elders to have romance even though they are attracted to each other.  and elders can't marry adult sims. maybe its a conflict with the mods and i dont want to install the insim because it caused too many probs with my system.  i have the inteenimater which works fine.  the other mods are:syberspunk risky woohoo/quiet preg hack ,teen enabled wants, and woohoo teens 6nl version.  i know these mods allow for interaction between teens and adults but nothing with elders.  if anyone has run in with the same problem and had it remedied please tell me how.  any other suggestions will be useful.  mortimer and townie meadow are attracted to each other they have hearts fluttering around them.  and mortimer and dina are an item but he can't propose engagement or marriage with her .  yes mortimer is a dirty old man with a  thign for blondes of all ages. lol  i have nightlife expansion only

well it is certainly clear you didn't bother to RTFM, remove risky woohoo and woohoo teens - you don't even freakin need them and they are Not Compatible with InTeen.

If you can't be bothered to RTFM then just remove InTeen
babylove
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 October 19, 19:16:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you know theres no need to be rude. but thanks anyway i guess i will read the f manual.  next time think about being more courteous when replying as i am always considerate with others.  if anyone else has suggestions please post but when doing so please watch your manners. thats why i dont like asking questions at sites. Tongue we are all simmers and should show each other respect.
Cat Moonshadow
Asinine Airhead

Cat in the Box

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2006 October 19, 19:21:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like apostrophes. They are my friends.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 October 19, 19:34:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you know theres no need to be rude. but thanks anyway i guess i will read the f manual.  next time think about being more courteous when replying as i am always considerate with others.  if anyone else has suggestions please post but when doing so please watch your manners. thats why i dont like asking questions at sites. Tongue we are all simmers and should show each other respect.

piss off, you weren't considerate enough to read the manual that jase supplied, instead you come here (which is Not the InTeen site) and say you need help - help you Wouldn't have needed if you had bothered to RTFM.

babylove
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 October 19, 19:46:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i guess i owe the regular posters an apology for asking this question before reading the manuals but i don't expect to be badmouthed and treated disrespectfully.  remember God don't like ugly and sleepy u r being ugly.  i will pray for you ok and have a blessed day.  I bet u r ugly too!  To all others I apologize for wasting your reading time.  there's no need to post replies if u r going to be rude. 
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 October 19, 19:55:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Technically, babylove, you started it. Sleepycat just pointed out the obvious. You just took it the wrong way and started being rude.

Next time, use common sense, ask for hack help at the site where the hack is supported, RTFM, and use the shift key once and awhile.

And remember, God doesn't want you to judge others, you leave that to Him. So, pray for yourself and ask forgiveness for lashing back instead of turning the other cheek.

Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 October 19, 19:56:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*dies laughing*
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 October 19, 20:05:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i guess i owe the regular posters an apology for asking this question before reading the manuals but i don't expect to be badmouthed and treated disrespectfully.  remember God don't like ugly and sleepy u r being ugly.  i will pray for you ok and have a blessed day.  I bet u r ugly too!  To all others I apologize for wasting your reading time.  there's no need to post replies if u r going to be rude
Most of the posts on MATY (well, at least in RL) have some elements of the words bolded above. If you're looking for your average, "nice", "THANK YOU THIS IS GREAT", style Sims 2 forum, try elsewhere.

And please, think of the kittens.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
babylove
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 October 19, 20:22:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you guys r great and thanks for pointing out my deficiencies.  i guess i did take it the wrong way. accept my apologizes guys and i will be more considerate next time . (maybe)
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 October 19, 20:39:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Always the first step.  Grin

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 October 19, 20:43:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you guys r great and thanks for pointing out my deficiencies.  i guess i did take it the wrong way. accept my apologizes guys and i will be more considerate next time . (maybe)
You don't have to be considerate, just thick-skinned. It's perfectly fine to go abuse someone.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 October 19, 20:52:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After all is said and done--I'm confused,I thought Jase wasn't going to put teen to elder romantic relations in Inteen?  I have that option but I thought it came from the closer family hack from Vagrant or from casual romance hack from Two Jeffs.  If I'm wrong--sorry.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 October 19, 22:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't have to be considerate, just thick-skinned. It's perfectly fine to go abuse someone.

JM, you should post this as a little motto under the big title at the top of the page. It's just such a perfect distillation of your zeitgeist.

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 October 19, 23:27:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This topic sounds like my ex bf and his current man.  Grin

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 October 20, 10:53:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you know theres no need to be rude. but thanks anyway i guess i will read the f manual.  next time think about being more courteous when replying as i am always considerate with others.

You have so come to the wrong forum.
This is RTFM central.  If you ask stupid questions you'll get rude answers.  Sleepycat was kind and courteous by the standards of MATY.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
jase
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 October 27, 05:07:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm confused,I thought Jase wasn't going to put teen to elder romantic relations in Inteen?
Jase hasn't and Jase isn't.

Isn't it about time you did your part in God's plan?  Go on, install InTeen today.  What would Jesus do?
GreenEyedHobgobblin
Asinine Airhead

[See also: Damage Inc356]

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 October 27, 06:27:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

remember God don't like ugly

As if the "I'll pray for you" line wasn't funny enough... don't tell me you're quoting Different World!  I swear someone said that on the episode I saw last night.  Weird!  ... not that I enjoy the show... there's just not much on in the wee hours.
« Last Edit: 2006 October 27, 06:33:25 by GreenEyedHobgobblin » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: