More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:36:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  2 Error Logs... need help
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: 2 Error Logs... need help  (Read 4049 times)
LoveStainedHeart
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
2 Error Logs... need help
« on: 2006 October 22, 23:15:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really hate to do this but I can not read an error log to save my life. I was having problems breeding my cats so I turned boolprop testingcheats on and poof an error came up when I tried to get them to breed. Problem is, I can't read the error log to see what is causing it or how I could fix it. Another error came up when my cat tried to age into an elder. Same thing, I don't know whats wrong or what I can do to fix it.

If anyone can read error logs or knows exactly what causes these problems (most definately a mod conflict, but which mod(s)?) Help would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: 2006 October 23, 00:56:28 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
Re: 2 Error Logs... need help
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 23, 00:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that a college subneighborhood there?

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 23, 00:56:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is clearly the work of the non-awesome. Those errors don't match any known codes.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
LoveStainedHeart
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 23, 00:58:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that a college subneighborhood there?

nope, I'm using sqinge's YAnocollege mod so my YA's can go to college from the main neighbourhood
LoveStainedHeart
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 October 23, 01:00:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is clearly the work of the non-awesome. Those errors don't match any known codes.

thats really strange because I had it working properly at one point, than I dumped the rest of my mods (the ones no one reported problems with) into the game and now its broken again. Guess I'll go through the mods and try to single it down to which one screwed it all up again. Thanks anyway.
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 October 23, 07:49:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrm. Make sure you have updated all your hacks or have Pets compatible versions of your hacks. If you have any woohoo related hacks, particularly my risky woohoo, I updated that for Pets recently. Go get the latest version.

As for aging... do you have the Age Duration Hack? If so, make sure you have the most recent version. twojeffs has also updated that.

Otherwise, I don't know of any hacks, off the top of my head, that might cause breeding or aging problems with pets. If you are using Squinge type stuff, I would go to the InSim site and make sure all the hacks that you have of his are compatible or have updated versions.

Ste

LoveStainedHeart
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 October 23, 15:42:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrm. Make sure you have updated all your hacks or have Pets compatible versions of your hacks. If you have any woohoo related hacks, particularly my risky woohoo, I updated that for Pets recently. Go get the latest version.

As for aging... do you have the Age Duration Hack? If so, make sure you have the most recent version. twojeffs has also updated that.

Otherwise, I don't know of any hacks, off the top of my head, that might cause breeding or aging problems with pets. If you are using Squinge type stuff, I would go to the InSim site and make sure all the hacks that you have of his are compatible or have updated versions.

Ste

The only woohoo hack I have is Casual Romance the autonomous version, I download the latest ones as soon as they come out before playing my game so it can't be that. It was working before with that one in there anyway.

I also have the latest age duration which was updated as well. I'll try getting these hacks again incase something happened and the latest one isn't in the game. I'll also go through the hacks I have by squinge and see if any of them in my game aren't compatable. None of them seemed like a possible conflict but I'll check them anyway and see what happens.
LoveStainedHeart
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 October 23, 19:09:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problem solved. It was Squinge's teentoyoungadultnocollege mod. Figures, I should have known from the start, guess I just overlooked it as the problem since my YAs were able to do all the college stuff. Guess I'll let them finish college and than remove the mod and let Sqinge know it needs to be updated.  Thanks for the help guys.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: