More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 15, 22:19:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Werewolf & energy strategy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Werewolf & energy strategy  (Read 3534 times)
striker
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Werewolf & energy strategy
« on: 2006 October 22, 05:09:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I saw that Pets was going to be the new EP, I wasn't too excited.  I didn't really care for Unleashed and Pets looked like more of the same.  However, the werewolf has caught my interest.

Reason being is that i've heard the energy need gets maxed after change over at night.  The hunger need drops but it's a lot easier to fill the hunger need than the energy need.  Has someone verified this?  Does the energy need stay maxed or does it decay normally?  Decay or not, it still provides a way to to maximize your day by staying awake longer without using the energizer or cheats.  A werewolf combined with a couple snapdragons and maybe a cup of expresso or 2 would not need to sleep at all.

What are some of your plans on playing with werewolf sims?
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
Re: Werewolf & energy strategy
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 22, 05:14:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

According to the Prima Guide, that is true.  Werewolf sims get their enery filled and they either take or their hunger gets set to -50 after transformation. (can't remember which right now)

Haven't tested it myself, Leader of the pack has only come by once and my husky drove him off.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Regna
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 22, 08:00:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a werewolf and his energy does get maxed upon transformation, although I haven't actually seen the change in hunger; I need to take a closer look at the hunger bar next time.

This is unrelated to the question, but I'm testing to see when he dies while he's a werewolf form whether his ghost stays in that form or reverts to normal.
thatstakn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 22, 22:16:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

how did you get you sim bitten by the wolf leader.  i have a sim thats close to 100 on his relationship levels, does he have to chase the leader or yell at him?  thanks for any input!
Flamingo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 October 22, 22:40:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Though I haven't experienced it yet, something tells me that a lower relationship with a dog would make them bite you. Although, we do know how they go about programming things in this game..
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 October 23, 01:14:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, it's a high relationship, then the nibble interaction is done by the leader of the pack, so make sure your sim isn't doing something.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: