More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 01:50:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Two questions, one thread!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Two questions, one thread!  (Read 3086 times)
bloodstainedkisses
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Two questions, one thread!
« on: 2006 October 21, 23:08:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Argh. Okay, so I went into CAS, and made a new sim, as well as two dogs. Fresh out of Create a Pet, went to play it, and I noticed one dog (why one, and not the other is beyond me...) it said the dog (Misty) had one day left to becoming elder! And she just turned elder!

-Confused look-

And also, when I go to click get a pet job? Only sim regular jobs come up... oh... the game. -Stabs it-

Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Re: Two questions, one thread!
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 21, 23:14:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Argh. Okay, so I went into CAS, and made a new sim, as well as two dogs. Fresh out of Create a Pet, went to play it, and I noticed one dog (why one, and not the other is beyond me...) it said the dog (Misty) had one day left to becoming elder! And she just turned elder!

-Confused look-

And also, when I go to click get a pet job? Only sim regular jobs come up... oh... the game. -Stabs it-

I had the exact same thing happen with my first CAS-created dog.  I have no idea why.  I'm hoping that my dog will stay adult until the new SimPE version is available, so i can fix her "days left" manually.

Karen
bloodstainedkisses
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 21, 23:18:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I'll give her up for adoption, and get a new female pet... she was for breeding. =(

Zoltan
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 22, 00:58:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

look on the bright side...

I made a female & a male cat for breeding purposes; went to play them today and now BOTH are males  Undecided

yesterday (s)he was a female cat and I spent a fortune on the pet trainer...now...well...
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 October 22, 01:53:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was having terrible trouble getting the cats to like each other enough to breed. I even went to the trouble of decreasing their social and sending the human off to skill, and they just stand around waiting for her to pay attention to them. Very annoying.

chordin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 October 22, 11:16:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are not the only one having problems.
I have tried to breed two cas made dogs, big one and small one. As a result I probably get self-pollination. Puppies are all same colour as mother and there's no dad in the family tree. I tried also playing as vanilla and got same result.

Another nice little bug: Try to invite a family with a baby... I kind of guessed at some point what was going to happen. And yes, they left the smelling baby on the front yard in the middle of dog puddles and left for home.
Surelyfunke
Bearded Bigamist
Querulous Quidnunc

Beard is yours for $2.50 at Rose Sims!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 October 23, 12:35:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just chiming in to say that I've had pets randomly change genders too.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: