More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:48:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Rotting smartmilk?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Rotting smartmilk?  (Read 2322 times)
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Rotting smartmilk?
« on: 2006 November 05, 12:08:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was playing a family just now with an elder couple and two teens.  The smartmilk dispenser was still in the kitchen where I usually leave it, but it hadn't been touched since the younger kid was a toddler (he's 7 days from adult now).  I happened to glance into the kitchen and saw green fumes coming from the smartmilk dispenser (!)  I deleted it, but didn't think to get a screenshot first.

Is it possible that smartmilk left too long in the dispenser will go bad?  I've never seen this before.  Usually I refill the smartmilk whenever I notice it's getting empty (I have the rechargeable asp rewards hack installed) but I have never seen it actually giving off stink-fumes before.  Has this happened to anybody else?

Karen
siggylove
Furry!
Knuckleheaded Knob

Mr Flibble's very cross

View Profile
Re: Rotting smartmilk?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 05, 12:26:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not happened to me Karen, although I've had very few babies or toddlers in my game.  I've not heard of this before.

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me, than a full frontal lobotamy
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 05, 13:25:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did have really aged smartmilk (smartcheese?) in one house; the last kid had gone to college before I noticed the dispenser still sitting on a kitchen counter.  No green fumes.

Haven't left one out since then; maybe something was changed in an EP because it does make sense that old smartmilk would spoil.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 05, 13:29:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smart milk never goes bad, but an EP-reset may have broken an existing one for some reason. These things happen.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: