More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:51:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  I had a toddler eat from dog bowl.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I had a toddler eat from dog bowl.  (Read 6032 times)
sgestner
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
I had a toddler eat from dog bowl.
« on: 2006 November 02, 19:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is disgusting!

Could someone please kill this?

Thanx.
Countess
eamethyst
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: I had a toddler eat from dog bowl.
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 02, 21:27:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,6014.0.html

It's been requested before.  Pescado at least doesn't seem inclined to squash it.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 02, 21:42:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He thinks it is efficient. If only puppychow was like smartmilk.

miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 02, 22:40:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can use "make me smart" from the macrotastics controller and let the kid live on dog food.  I'm kind of tempted.  Then I really could lock the nanny out of the house...

Actually, "rotten dogfood" should be added to the "noeatcrap" macro.  Baby barf is really nasty...

ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 02, 23:32:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with Pes on this one.

Besides, what is your toddler doing out of his/her room?  Kid should be drinking smart milk and skilling.  Smiley
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 November 03, 00:11:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He thinks it is efficient. If only puppychow was like smartmilk.
You only have to nuke a baby once. Then it generally sticks and they can eat whatever.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 November 03, 01:01:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Besides, what is your toddler doing out of his/her room?  Kid should be drinking smart milk and skilling.  Smiley

I like to let my toddlers run out in the road.  Makes it harder for the nanny to harass them.  Maybe I'll put Echo's sandpile on the far side of the road so they have a reason to cross.
Jack Rudd
Grammar Police

Grammar Militia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2006 November 03, 02:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And, for preference, skilling in a room full of snapdragons. That way they don't have to waste valuable skilling time on such time-consuming activities as eating and excreting.

Twice West of England chess champion
FIDE rating 2328
Official MATY Predictable Puellile Poser
In Memoriam: WFM Jessie Gilbert, 1987-2006
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 November 03, 03:01:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't had a toddler go near a pet bowl yet -- a relative usually runs in with a bottle long before the kid toddles off to find its own food.

I don't mind the snapdragon trick for children and teens, but I kinda like sim toddlers (which is odd, because I can't stand them in RL Smiley ) and their actions, so I don't usually do that with them.  Besides, I'm starting to get tired of perfect kids going off to be perfect in college, get all A+ grades, and sometimes going back to the hood already permaplat -- it's getting boring.  Time to shake things up a bit, and have some less-than-perfect kids. In fact, I've been slowly cutting back on the number of hacks in my game that prevent a lot of autonomous actions.  I'd like at least some of my sims to be dumb again. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
jbelhumeur
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 November 03, 18:58:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've personaly loved the addition of toddler kibble, but I have noticed once they've had their first taste of it they will occasionally spurt kibble from then on until they age transition. Pretty gross when they have a dirty diaper at the same time.
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 November 04, 00:23:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Besides, I'm starting to get tired of perfect kids going off to be perfect in college, get all A+ grades, and sometimes going back to the hood already permaplat -- it's getting boring.

We must have the same play-style, although none of my YAs returned home permaplat - just got there within a day of getting a job.

Yup.  It's getting quite boring.  So boring that I had decided that some in my current teen generation are not going to Uni.  Nepotism is coming into play: they're gonna get stuck running the family business, like it or not. 
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 November 04, 10:38:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is disgusting!

Could someone please kill this?

Thanx.

Disgusting maybe. But real, let a Toddler alone with a bowl of Petfood he would eat it for sure, not to mention other things. They eat everything they can reach.
Elven Ranger
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 November 04, 10:50:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snigger* My son use to eat the cats food IRL .....

WARNING:<br />I have dyslexia, so please excuse my crappy spelling & punctuation Smiley
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 November 04, 13:23:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh. Is toddlers eating dog food really any less disgusting than "baby food"? That stuff looks and smells way worse!

Frankly, though, I would never feed a dog dogfood like that any more than I would a feed a baby "baby food". Babies are fed on milk until they have teeth. Then, like dogs, they are fed regular food. Like, say, RAW MEAT. Granted, you would PUT it in a bowl like a dog bowl, but it would still be real food.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 November 04, 22:09:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup.  It's getting quite boring.  So boring that I had decided that some in my current teen generation are not going to Uni.  Nepotism is coming into play: they're gonna get stuck running the family business, like it or not. 

Hey, I like that idea -- I'm going to steal borrow it. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
LauraW
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 November 04, 22:46:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember when my hubby and I first married I was absolutely disgusted when my little niece ate dog food from the bowl and grandma's house. Years later, my own toddler did the same thing at my house and somehow, it no longer disturbs me. Smiley Its very realistic and love those little 'real' treats that the Sims 2 gives us. I also loved it when my Sims 2 cat ate food off the counter...Exactly like my real life cat!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: