More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 04:48:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Less than a day, already a hack is desperately needed!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Less than a day, already a hack is desperately needed!  (Read 14195 times)
liegenschonheit
Garrulous Gimp

Mmmm...brains

View Profile
Less than a day, already a hack is desperately needed!
« on: 2006 October 18, 06:50:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, seriously. Leave the damn cats alone. Stop throwing them in the air and picking them up when they are going to eat. I gave you guys videogames, a pinball machine, a hot tub, and everything else, but you are still freaking obsessed with the cats.

Pescado, I beg you. Make them quit fucking with the pets. I mean, some autonomous love is okay, but I doubt any animal wants to be constantly thrown up in the air like that. Honestly, if some asshat came over to my house and started throwing MY cats around, I would have to kill them.
Annette
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Less than a day, already a hack is desperately needed!
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 18, 07:00:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just love it when the babies throw up on the idiot who tosses them in the air Smiley Maybe the hack can include a serious scratching (or just the throw up interaction) which is what they would really get!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 18, 07:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is already on the big queue of stuff I have to fix.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 18, 08:22:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm, my sims do get bitten when they perform the 'Play . . . Wiggle Fingers' interaction with the cats. Heh, it serves them right! I understand the annoyance, though. It was very irritating when the welcome wagon showed up at the catlady's house and the neighbours kept pestering her cats. My cats normally just hide from visitors. Run away!!!!!! Run awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, sorry. Must be channelling Monty Python or something  Wink

EDIT: fixed stupid typo.
« Last Edit: 2006 October 18, 11:37:17 by notveryawesome » Logged

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 October 18, 11:43:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If visitors tried pestering my cat, their bodies would never be found. My cat is a vicious killer. We're talking about an animal that's not content to merely eat its food....it has to entirely disappear the food, murdering it in stealth and making it utterly disappear. I have never found the bodies. NORMAL cats bring back their kills to show them to you. Not my cat. My cat murders in secret and makes sure the bodies are never found. I've had several distinctive-looking rats disappear completely and without a trace. Although I can't prove it, I blame the cat. I don't actually feed him and expect him to eat the rats, but I've never found a body. Not even the bones. They just disappear. My cat is a killer. I approve.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 October 18, 11:47:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like a real little cutie you've got there. Mind you, most cats I know get rather animated at food time especially when they have food they can rip apart and shred - very good for keeping their teeth clean  Tongue.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 October 18, 11:49:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like a real little cutie you've got there. Mind you, most cats I know get rather animated at food time especially when they have food they can rip apart and shred - very good for keeping their teeth clean  Tongue.
I have never seen him eat anything other than what I give him. And I don't give him much, only when I'm trying to induce him to do something. I certainly don't actually feed him for food purposes. But I still have never seen him eat. My *DOG* eats with great gusto and leaves evidence of having eaten. My cat has never been observed to eat anything. Those rats just vanish without a trace. They're probably sitting in the bottom of the septic tank, skeletized and wearing cement shoes. I've never even so much as heard a ratly death shriek from something he may have eaten. They just disappear. It's not at all like the rats my dog has been into, which shriek quite animately as they're mauled to death by a hyperactive terrier.

notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2006 October 18, 12:26:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If visitors tried pestering my cat, their bodies would never be found. My cat is a vicious killer. We're talking about an animal that's not content to merely eat its food....it has to entirely disappear the food, murdering it in stealth and making it utterly disappear. I have never found the bodies. NORMAL cats bring back their kills to show them to you. Not my cat. My cat murders in secret and makes sure the bodies are never found. I've had several distinctive-looking rats disappear completely and without a trace. Although I can't prove it, I blame the cat. I don't actually feed him and expect him to eat the rats, but I've never found a body. Not even the bones. They just disappear. My cat is a killer. I approve.

I only WISH my cats would 'disappear' their prey. I once found a skinned mouse in my shoe. Ewwwwww!!!!

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
kattenijin
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 October 18, 14:01:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only WISH my cats would 'disappear' their prey. I once found a skinned mouse in my shoe. Ewwwwww!!!!

Better a mouse in your shoe, than a disembowled squirrel on your PILLOW!!! UGH! I have a jack-russel terrier that likes to leave me such nice "gifts".
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 October 18, 14:54:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If visitors tried pestering my cat, their bodies would never be found.

Wow. You have a cat? Seriously? I would've figured you were the type to hate animals, especially potentially cute, cuddly pet types. Pythons, I could see. Cats - I never would've guessed.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 October 18, 14:56:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He has a cat, imaginatively named Cat, and a dog.  Guess what the dog's name is?

My cat has left a couple of birds for me.  She's far too superior to actually eat these birds though, she just kills them and leaves them where I'm sure to eat them.  Luckily for her, she's never left them in my bed.
Viscountess
Batelle
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 October 18, 15:02:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My cats usually catch the mice, drool on them and leave the whole carcass in a doorway where we can find it and congratulate them on their exemplary hunting skills.

The last time, though, one of them was hungry because he ate the mousy back end and left the rest of it on my office chair. 
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 October 18, 15:05:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Husband had a cat (named Nuisance) that used to kill RABBITS for him. Would wait for him to come home with the rabbit in his teeth.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Velax
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 October 18, 15:39:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He has a cat, imaginatively named Cat, and a dog.  Guess what the dog's name is?

Panda?
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2006 October 18, 17:30:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Better a mouse in your shoe, than a disembowled squirrel on your PILLOW!!! UGH! I have a jack-russel terrier that likes to leave me such nice "gifts".

Yes, but I didn't realise it was in my shoe until I put my foot inside. Needless to say, I promptly bleached my foot. Still, I felt reasonably safe wearing the shoe again after washing it several times in hot water. I think I'd have to buy a new pillow after finding a gutted squirrel on it. OK, you win the nasty pet-gift contest. Bleurgh!

CatGirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 October 18, 20:55:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If visitors tried pestering my cat, their bodies would never be found.

If someone tried throwing my cat around, I don't think he'd kill them, but he WOULD remove their hand with surgical precision.

Many years ago, one of our cats left a LIVE mouse in my father's work boot. (We kids nearly busted our guts trying not to laugh.)

My daughter's cat left an eviscerated mouse on her windshield the other morning, which she had to clean up before driving to work.

I've "owned" cats for over 50 years, I have a million disgusting stories.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 October 18, 22:11:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ya my cats bring me gifts too - mice, moles, birds, snakes, rabbits, chipmunks, squirrals(sp?) and 1 time a bat  Roll Eyes
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 October 18, 22:14:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, that's why I'm saying my cat is unusual. He doesn't bring gifts. He murders in secret and makes sure the bodies are never found. Somehow I knew this cat was the one for me when he ripped off my face as a kitten.

nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 October 18, 22:24:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My cat has left a couple of birds for me.  She's far too superior to actually eat these birds though, she just kills them and leaves them where I'm sure to eat them.  Luckily for her, she's never left them in my bed.

You know I have a couple of nice recipes I could let you borrow if you are interested?

*yes I suppose birdie crumbs in the bed would be kinda annoying...
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 October 18, 23:37:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had one of those mystery killer cats, too. I once saw her with a mouse tail hanging out of her mouth and she just slupped it up like spaghetti. That was the only time she was observed, though.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 October 18, 23:59:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've also heard stories of cats that lead double lives, having two "owners" that they arbitrarily move between, each owner thinking their cat is simply outside somewhere, when, in fact, it is with the other owner.

Zoltan
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 October 19, 00:08:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Polygamist cats???

more like two-timing pussies    Cheesy
kaarinah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 October 19, 00:52:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a cat with two homes, she was out all day and never ate at home. After a while I found out that she spent the days at a house a few hundred meters from us, apparantly they had better food...
Zoltan
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 October 19, 02:17:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

something I noticed in the game (not sure if its been mentioned)......

in training the cat, there's an option to "teach use toilet"

I noticed if it was a non-Maxis toilet, the command would fall out of queue

so I replaced it with a Maxis toilet and it worked with that
(the cat learned to do like that cat Mr Jiggs in the movie Meet The Parents)

Undecided
BeckerCheez
Irritating Ignoramus

'cause I don't have anything else...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2006 October 19, 02:56:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've also heard stories of cats that lead double lives, having two "owners" that they arbitrarily move between, each owner thinking their cat is simply outside somewhere, when, in fact, it is with the other owner.

I think the male cat my family used to have was living a double life like that.  He'd sometimes be gone for weeks and then come back home and not recognize us.  He was still a pretty darn good cat.  Better than those good-for-nuthin' females; one was raised to distrust people and scratched hell out of them, the other was the equivalent of an airhead.   Roll Eyes

This dog my family has now, hoo boy.  She really has personality!   Grin

Poster Formerly Known as Chee-Z
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: