More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 12:21:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Daniel Pleasant is stalking my sims!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Daniel Pleasant is stalking my sims!  (Read 3104 times)
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
Daniel Pleasant is stalking my sims!
« on: 2005 September 21, 20:57:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, not just Daniel Pleasant, but a couple others as well. They all have grudges against members of the household, and are also friends with other members. One female has a grudge against Joe, but is in love with him as well. I assumed they were stopping by to steal the paper or leave a nasty letter or whatever, but if I select Daniel via boolProp, he is actually going in to pillow fight with someone. I have to keep clearing them off the lot. I won't even know they're there half the time, until I get the bubble that says "look at the time!" or similar. And then they'll come back 2 or 3 hours later. Daniel has been showing up at 4:30 in the morning, lately, after leaving because it was "too late" at 1:30 am. He's also coming home with my sims from work. And, to make it worse, these stalker sims don't ring the doorbell, they just barge right in the house like they own the place. I don't have any autogreet hack, either. I am playing the "House of Fallen Trees" lot in the downtown neighborhood, and it has a fence all around it. I have added several of Inge's 4-key gates, (as well as a 4 key door in the garage because they were sneaking in that way, too. Which meant I also had to put a one-way arch there so they could get out. Otherwise it's like a roach motel for sims). God bless you, Inge! But this is driving me nuts. Now I always have 2 or 3 sims hovering around the gates, with bladder desperation bubbles. Sometimes they'll pee and leave on their own. Most times I have to clear them off. I already have a full house, and the House of Fallen Trees is a large lot, so I don't need these guys hogging up my resources. Anyone else have this problem? 
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Re: Daniel Pleasant is stalking my sims!
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 21, 23:18:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All I get is Sims who are angry with the playable Sim walking by all the time, including through the night.  Most of the time that's all they do, but some of them tip over the dustbin or steal the newspaper.

This anger thing goes quite deep, too.  Beau Broke for instance is constantly knocking down Castor Nova's dustbin even though he doesn't have a personal beef with him.  The problem is that Castor was caught cheating with Heather Huffington by Adrian Lothario (Don & Dina's son) and Beau didn't like it because Adrian is his wife's half-brother, or it may be because Adrian's fiancee is Beau's wife's Auntie ... or maybe it's both.  At least, I presume that's the reason, there's no other connection between them.  He doesn't seem to be bothering Heather though, even though she was the one who started it.  Unfortunately, he missed the first two interractions and only caught the third, which was instigated by Castor.  They'd just made best friends on the outing this was part of, too. 

Adrian is a Romance Sim and puts it about all over the place (he's worse than his father).  It's only a matter of time before Beau catches him and that really will put the cat among the pigeons.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
Re: Daniel Pleasant is stalking my sims!
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 22, 00:00:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anger does run deep, now, that's true! My sims are all a tangled web of fury right now. They'll be at the karaoke machine having a great time, then as soon as they stop they'll think of someone with the flaming thought bubble. I have to do math to figure out what connection they have to that sim most of the time. It's like a puzzle! Dina walks by regularly to knock over the trash can (because that's what classy fortune sims do, I guess) because she caught Joe getting out of his car on a date, never mind the fact that she's also having an affair with Justin, who's having an affair with every female sim he can find.

Speaking of, have you installed Justin, yet?

But this barging into the house thing, or as it is now, loitering around the 4-key gates, at 4 am has got to stop. They'll stand out there in bladder desperation, with the faces of my sims who are currently using the potty x-ed out in their little sim thoughts. Silly little pixels.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: