More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:44:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Give Me Nipple Recommendations or...Don't, I Guess
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Give Me Nipple Recommendations or...Don't, I Guess  (Read 14384 times)
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
Give Me Nipple Recommendations or...Don't, I Guess
« on: 2006 October 06, 19:19:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello! So I have been looking for nude skins for a few days (tired of unpixelated Barbie crotch...it just makes me go whuh? Huh a little bit every time), and I graciously ask the good people of MATY to give me some recs.

Here's what I'm after:

1. The Maxis skins are fine, I don't care if they are cartoonish-looking. I prefer this to the greasy flashlight-under-chin (whooo! I am seexy and scaaary!) styles.
2. No dramatically-changed proportions. I see those poor Simsladies with the giant racks and it makes me cringe. Likewise for, um, manparts.
3. Nipples are great. Pubes are great. Just normal looking people. I don't need purple star-shaped pubes, really or the Hitler, ifyaknowwhutImean.

Please don't tell me to sift through Sexysims again. I have tried seach terms and hunting through, and after the fourth or so shemale, I just felt...tired.  Cry So if anyone is using a perfectly good set of skins, let me know.

Oh, and I have enayla's (MTS2) alien, vamp, and zombie defaults, but I wasn't so crazy about her human skins.

THANKS!  Grin

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Re: Give Me Nipple Recommendations or...Don't, I Guess
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 06, 20:02:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been using these in my game forever. The females have normal looking boobs and pubic hair. The males have moderate body, arm and leg hair as well as pubic hair. I finish the look with Crammyboy's cock, which is optional. They will have no "male parts" if you don't add it, just hair.

These skins are default and overwrite the Maxis ones, but are the same shade as Maxis, that is,  they don't have the weird shine and stuff you were talking about.

http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=71168

Oh, and because they are default skins, they have the same genetics as Maxis skins. In other words, custom skins are usually dominate so if you have a sim with a custom skin, and one with a Maxis skin, the custom one will most likely be passed to the kids. These behave as normal Maxis skins and all of your sims that you already have that have Maxis skins will sport the new look until you remove these files from your Downloads.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 06, 20:05:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try this: http://www.paradisesims.com/paradisesims.htm
I downloaded a defult set from there by accident ages ago.  I seem to remeber it being pretty good.

Personally I used a seriously frankensteined skin I've put together myself from parts of other skins.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 06, 20:16:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are Navastea's skins on sexysims not good enough? He usually makes kick ass skins.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 October 06, 20:24:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem with hairy skins is that the carpets don't match the drapes.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 October 06, 20:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's true IRL oftentimes!  Cheesy

Oh, and thank you so much Magicmoon, Gwill, and Jelenedra. You three are rockin!

I am okay with the crammycock, I just didn't want some of the freakshow proportions I've seen around.
« Last Edit: 2006 October 06, 20:33:52 by Assmitten » Logged

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 October 06, 20:52:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been using the Paradise Sims ones for awhile now too.

Although, sometimes I like using one of the more genetically enhanced female skins. Just like in real life, certain clothes look better with a little cleavage.

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2006 October 06, 21:08:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made defaults out of one of AllenABQ's hairy sets at MTS2 (#3, IIRC,) the brown-haired version.  They're very similar to the Maxis skins, but with nice natural-looking hair on both the men and women and nipples for the ladies.

To get around the "carpet/drapes" problem I have decreed that all Sims (apart from a few exceptions patterned after specific people) have brown body hair, regardless of what's on their heads.  Makes things much simpler.  XD

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 October 06, 22:01:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've tried many new skins, and my current favorites are the Louis 07 set, which someone on Sexy Sims (I think) turned into defaults. Prior to these, of all the skins I've tried, including many mentioned here, my favorites where the Helaene 1111 set, which I found as defaults on MTS2 (and are probably on Sexy Sims 2 now).

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Ayslhyn
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 October 06, 22:30:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those skins won't download for me at all despite being rar files which I can open no problem. When I try all I get is pageloads of code gobbeledgook.
Go figure.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 October 07, 01:55:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have gone back to using the ones by Allan Akbar...again
http://www.insimadult.net/showthread.php?t=905

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 October 07, 04:23:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those skins won't download for me at all despite being rar files which I can open no problem. When I try all I get is pageloads of code gobbeledgook.
Go figure.

Sounds like a firewall problem, maybe?  Some folks here have occasionally reported problems with downloading from a particular board, and the problem turned out to be with firewall settings.

Can you download other files from there?

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 October 07, 10:28:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem with hairy skins is that the carpets don't match the drapes.

Most people have darkish pubic hair regardless of what colour the actual hair on their head is.
All through my life I've had people comment on the colour of my eyebrows (they are dark brown) compared to my head hair (which is light blonde).  In risk of crossing the TMI-line, I'll mention that the carpet is somewhere in-between.

Norway has plenty of natural redheads and blondes, and I've been to a lot of communal showers over the years, but I can't say I've seen anyone with a truly blond rug.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

Fook me, it took long enough to get a title!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 October 07, 17:45:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've tried many new skins, and my current favorites are the Louis 07 set, which someone on Sexy Sims (I think) turned into defaults.

These are what I use and they work really well, particularly with crammy's cock (hack  Grin). I only use Enayla's skins for my fantasy or freakish sims as I think the glow can be more than a bit disconcerting.

... but I can't say I've seen anyone with a truly blond rug.

Um...I won't tell you how I know but it is my observation that teens can have truly blonde pubes and that they darken as they get older. This is not an exhaustive study, though, and could probably do with more input.  Grin

Meh...
Ayslhyn
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 October 07, 17:47:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now you come to mention it it could well be the firewall. We just got a new router modem whose built-in firewall caused problems with MSN Messenger amongst other things.
I'll take a look at that possibility and thanks for the tip.

numaari
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 October 07, 18:10:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... but I can't say I've seen anyone with a truly blond rug.

Um...I won't tell you how I know but it is my observation that teens can have truly blonde pubes and that they darken as they get older. This is not an exhaustive study, though, and could probably do with more input.  Grin

Ummm... I knew a grown man who had blonde pubes.  All of his body hair was golden; the effect was very attractive.  Kinda strange though... he was a light brunette with reddish facial hair.  So I guess it happens.
yetyak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 October 07, 19:43:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did exactly what Amber did, same skin, same hair color... 

If there was a tutorial on how to make nipples and chest hair and where to place them, I would do that on the Maxis skintones.  I don't mind them either, some of the shadings really bug me.  And I prefer to not have the lines that so many skins have.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 October 07, 23:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most people have darkish pubic hair regardless of what colour the actual hair on their head is.
Coarser hairs are darker. You have to take this factor into account when comparing. Look not only at the color, but also the texture, and see how that matches. Fakes are very easy to spot this way.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 October 08, 03:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go figure.
Have you tried right clicking on the link and saving to disk?
One of my computers always used to do that...for some reason it would open the .rar files as text, so all you'd see was the code, and sometimes when you've got a huge file, it's a ridiculousy long page!
You should try right clicking "save as" or the equivalent. It always worked for me.

OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 October 08, 04:40:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coarser hairs are darker. You have to take this factor into account when comparing. Look not only at the color, but also the texture, and see how that matches. Fakes are very easy to spot this way.
Ha, which fake area are we talking about here? Upper or lower, eh?

Sorry, it was too late by the time I realized I had already posted...(Double posts are baaaad, mkay?)
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 October 08, 08:21:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Empirical evidence, J.M., or merely assumption?  Tongue

Meh...
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 October 08, 10:50:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dyed my pubic hair flamingo pink once.  It didn't work very well.  Apparently those hairs don't absorb colour as well as head hair does.
OK, that was way across the Too Much Information line...

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Baron
Tyyppi
Horrible Halfwit

Even more arrows in knees!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 October 08, 10:59:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread is getting scary.  Undecided

laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 October 09, 16:41:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, Gwill, but I just got to know. Did you bleach before because otherwise those really funky dyes don't take even on head hair (especially if you're dark)?

Meh...
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 October 09, 17:00:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, Gwill, but I just got to know. Did you bleach before because otherwise those really funky dyes don't take even on head hair (especially if you're dark)?

LOL Glad I wasn't the only one wondering!  Cheesy

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: