More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 09:01:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  frozen sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: frozen sims  (Read 2606 times)
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
frozen sims
« on: 2006 September 28, 09:45:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a family of frozen sims and I do not want to delete them and move them back in because I just built the house and furnished it and I hate funishing houses.  blah

so, I was wondering how to use the lot debugger to fix frozen sims.  It says use in debug mode only, what does that mean?   I don't know what debug mode is or how to use it.   Huh          Help.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: frozen sims
« Reply #1 on: 2006 September 28, 09:51:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try to delete each one of them (one after another) with "moveobjects on", and the deleted sim will appear near the mail box in default position.
Soylent Sim
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 September 28, 10:57:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1> I think Inge made a shrub that kept your houses from trashing all furniture when you moved all sims out.  I don't have it on hand, but I'm sure one of the nice people here can point you at it for general use later.

2> Debug mode is better known as boolprop.  I'm pretty sure you know how to get extra interactions to show once you've set that cheat up.  If not, there are tutorials that can explain it fer better than I can.  (Although for a quick rundown, shift-click a lot and experiment in a throwaway 'hood first.)
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 September 28, 12:46:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

okay I did boolprop testing cheats enabled and shift, click and forced an error with the lot debugger and some user 00278  had too many iterations, so I hit fix and then the people started moving again.   She had 100.000 iterations,   what ever that is.     Shocked

thanks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: