More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:41:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Your Choice Image Editimg Program
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Choice Image Editimg Program  (Read 20437 times)
KevinTMC
Lipless Loser

Official THANG and Insular Person

View Profile WWW
Re: Your Choice Image Editing Program
« Reply #50 on: 2006 September 20, 14:40:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OT: I love your siggy, KTMC!

Back to the subject at hand. I do apologize.

OT cont'd: Well, you don't have to apologize to me. Unsolicited praise is always most welcome!

Though I'm not sure I'm worthy, especially as it comes from you, who have the tres cool glamrod sig I have coveted from the start. *bows before superior Senatorial being* (What really sells it is the "from old sim-latin glamrota" bit.)

The kind words are also, of course, surprising to see since you are so notoriously mean. Wink

Now, to get slightly back on topic: I can't believe Pescado has posted thrice in this thread without yet doing his duty and pointing out that...

...in Soviet Russia, image editimgs you!
« Last Edit: 2006 September 20, 15:07:36 by KevinTMC » Logged

I am a compulsive post-editor. Any and all of the above is subject to change, within the first 15 minutes or so after it is posted. (Or longer, if I'm trying to make it funny.)
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
Re: Your Choice Image Editimg Program
« Reply #51 on: 2006 September 20, 17:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've used PSP 7 for four years now since it has most of the features I need, at a reasonable price. I would be interested in Photoshop, too, but it's a bit too pricey, and it's hard to find legimate slightly older versions.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2006 September 21, 23:39:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MSPAINT.

ditto, JM,  that is the only one I have too and it is so crappy.  but it would probably take me a year and a tutor to learn psp or adobe paint.   rofl
tIIsuggas
Garrulous Gimp

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2006 September 22, 05:41:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use a free paint programme called paint.net.

I find it easy to use.  It doesn't have all the features of the expensive varieties, but it does for my needs.

It is what I did my avatar and signature pics with.

Clicky.
angierich
Asinine Airhead

Hey lookie....it's me!!!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2006 October 09, 05:28:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am currently using Paint Shop Pro Studio...I've tried the free dl of PS and I actually figured out how to merge pictures...lol.  I haven't been able to figure it out in PSPS yet.  Actually, I'm lucky if I can recolor things the way I want them to be...I can color something lime green, or flame red, but when I want something "natural"  I'm almost sol...lol.  I've *slowly* been getting better though, I can *somewhat* do blonde.  But let me tell you...I got black down...lol...anything you want recolored black...I got it!

*wink wink*

I really do need to figure out how to do layers in PSP...really...

~Check out my *cool* story HERE~
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2006 October 09, 14:38:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am currently using Paint Shop Pro Studio...I've tried the free dl of PS and I actually figured out how to merge pictures...lol.  I haven't been able to figure it out in PSPS yet.  Actually, I'm lucky if I can recolor things the way I want them to be...I can color something lime green, or flame red, but when I want something "natural"  I'm almost sol...lol.  I've *slowly* been getting better though, I can *somewhat* do blonde.  But let me tell you...I got black down...lol...anything you want recolored black...I got it!

*wink wink*

I really do need to figure out how to do layers in PSP...really...

To do natural colors, you really only need to adjust color balance, hue/saturation, or brightness/contrast. That gets you pretty much the whole spectrum, from dark brown to platinum blonde.

Although depending on the quality of the texture itself results vary, and occasionally you get a crummy ass texture that looks fine in dark colors, but in lighter colors looks like utter shit. Then you have to do some further fiddling, but for the most part, color balance, hue/saturation, brightness/contrast.
Jonesi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 2006 October 09, 14:54:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I don't wanna choose one!  I use Paintshop Pro 9 and X, Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Adobe Imagestyler  Grin

All have different tools I use for different things
mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2006 October 09, 18:51:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go Team GIMP  Wink  Oh and I also have a soft spot for Irfanview.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: