More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 15:49:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Cheerleaders as Playables?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Cheerleaders as Playables?  (Read 10273 times)
croiduire
Malodorous Moron

INTP

View Profile
Re: Cheerleaders as Playables?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 September 18, 05:23:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The true test is bringing forth a cow mascot. Tongue

The current cow showed up. My ex-llama beat the crap out of it again-yet-still (and currently wants to see the bovine ghost). Meanwhile our neighborhood cheerleader has invaded the lot and is go-gurbutz-ing her little pixel-ated heart out, while still another little llama ran up to the bed to cheer on both of my code-crossed simmies (which, depending on your pov, is sweet, kinky, just plain weird, or typical of Maxis...)

The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.
   Guards! Guards! (Terry Pratchett)
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 September 18, 12:46:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... while still another little llama ran up to the bed to cheer on both of my code-crossed simmies (which, depending on your pov, is sweet, kinky, just plain weird, or typical of Maxis...)

Two out of three there. Smiley I've seen that happen with sims living together in rental housing too.  Very weird.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
croiduire
Malodorous Moron

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 September 18, 13:51:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But that's what I want! I wasn't trying to get rid of all the NPCs, just stop my playable sim from acting like one. I think it's probably good that none of the other NPCs appear to be broken.

The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.
   Guards! Guards! (Terry Pratchett)
MyPrecious
Blathering Buffoon

"And we don't want any of that nonsense, do we?"

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 September 18, 19:06:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... while still another little llama ran up to the bed to cheer on both of my code-crossed simmies (which, depending on your pov, is sweet, kinky, just plain weird, or typical of Maxis...)

Two out of three there. Smiley I've seen that happen with sims living together in rental housing too.  Very weird.

Yes me too last night...I'd say- kinky, weird, & typical of Maxis... Cheesy

edit-of course when we want kinky & weird we usually have to download it - But when playing nice for once its given to me on a plate..... Huh Grin

A definition of loafing is; when you can't be bothered to open the curtains so you click the Glastonbury festival web cam to check the weather…

O môr henion i dhû:
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: