More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 23:32:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  So what's been fixed in NL
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: So what's been fixed in NL  (Read 232886 times)
Lerf
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: So what's been fixed in NL
« Reply #325 on: 2005 September 17, 18:36:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meanwhile in other news I've found a new problem, I saw it reported elsewhere but thought I'd mention it here.   Cafeteria servers in dorms don't work right.  WHen I first went into the dorm there were two cafeteria workers, one of them a visitor and one of them the "working" cafeteria worker.  However, the "working" cafeteria worker won't work, or leave.   She stays there all day, goes to sleep in a student's bed if not deleted.   The "work in cafeteria" option drops out of queue.   Cafeteria worker comes back at usual time if deleted, but still doesn't work.

Note: my game is currently NOT hack-free.  TOmorrow I'll take out the hacks I just put in and see if that clears it up.

Wasn't the hacks.  It's a pain. Somebody fix it!
sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 2005 September 17, 18:38:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*gasp* You're here on SATURDAY Mr. Maxoid? Wow, I love your dedication! Can you... pretty please, take a look at this thread? http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=611.0

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
MaxoidTom
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 2005 September 17, 18:39:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meanwhile in other news I've found a new problem, I saw it reported elsewhere but thought I'd mention it here.   Cafeteria servers in dorms don't work right.  WHen I first went into the dorm there were two cafeteria workers, one of them a visitor and one of them the "working" cafeteria worker.  However, the "working" cafeteria worker won't work, or leave.   She stays there all day, goes to sleep in a student's bed if not deleted.   The "work in cafeteria" option drops out of queue.   Cafeteria worker comes back at usual time if deleted, but still doesn't work.

Note: my game is currently NOT hack-free.  TOmorrow I'll take out the hacks I just put in and see if that clears it up.

Wasn't the hacks.  It's a pain. Somebody fix it!

Certain things get reset if they have been versioned, so it is likely that the dorm stove and the cafeteria had been changed in NL, but the reset did not do the right thing for your lot.  I would suggest removing the stove and deleting the worker, then putting a new stove there.  Hopefully that fixes your issue.
katemonster
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 2005 September 17, 18:40:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will continue to push on my side for Uni LTWs, but putting them back in will not be that easy, particulary because we need to retest all those things and translate all the strings in all the languages we support.

I understand that--just really want to know why someone thought it was a good idea to take them out in the first place, if it would make it so hard to put them back in later, when there are so, so, so many better solutions. And how come teens matter but not elders?

Sorry--I think I am just mostly frustrated about this because I know in my heart of hearts it is not ever going to be fixed, and I'm not even going to bother sending sims to uni anymore, because it's boring and repetitive, and since there are no LTWs for it it's really pointless.  Cry Sad, sad, sad.
MaxoidTom
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 2005 September 17, 18:41:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*gasp* You're here on SATURDAY Mr. Maxoid? Wow, I love your dedication! Can you... pretty please, take a look at this thread? http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=611.0

Try looking on MTS2 for CrammyBoy's portal deletion fix.  We have a fix for this in the Uni & Nightlife patches (thanks to CrammyBoy's help).

You may need to recreate the portal (if you can) so that the NPCs stop spawning and waiting out of world.
sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: 2005 September 17, 18:46:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but I mean, can I delete char files #237-450? I had 237 files before I got the bug, no children were born, and then after I got the bug I ended up with close to 450. Is it safe to assume they are gardeners, and no one has a memory of meeting them, so I can delete them?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
MaxoidTom
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 2005 September 17, 18:49:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but I mean, can I delete char files #237-450? I had 237 files before I got the bug, no children were born, and then after I got the bug I ended up with close to 450. Is it safe to assume they are gardeners, and no one has a memory of meeting them, so I can delete them?

It *should* be okay if no one was born.  Can you use the latest SimPe (QA version) and make sure all those new characters are from NPCs?  I don't want you to lose any data, so you may want to backup that neighborhood just to be sure.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 2005 September 17, 18:52:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These are a few bugs I notice in Nightlife.

- At home, my Sims do not have the option to dance together anymore when the stereo is on, it was a great way to build relationship.  Also I don't know yet if it will make it impossible for my teens to get the "dance scholarship" (which was one I really like to get them) since they could only get dance points by "dancing together" with another Sim.  Huh

EDIT:  A little update about this bug, while playing the "Smith" family in Strangetown, adult and elder have the option to dance together, but the teen did not have that option to dance with either the adult or elder, I have to check if the option is there if another teen is on the lot, it is still not normal since Teen were able to dance with adult and elder before I install Nightlife.

These are University bugs I wonder if they are fix or will be fix with a patch:

- The piano sounds in college take over all the other sounds except music, so I cannot hear what my Sims are saying to each other while they are either on a date or on college community lots Cry I decided to delete the piano on all the downtown lots it was on and in college too).  I sure hope this will be fix since it was the same thing in University and it was affecting all the musical instruments.

- There is a bug with creating barista expresso tender, everytime I go on a community lot in either college or regular neighborhood the game keeps creating new ones, it takes a lot of character place.

- Finally, the game did not create new townie teens even if I send them all to college.  Children that change to teens have no friends to bring back home from school or work unless I create teens myself.
« Last Edit: 2005 September 17, 19:48:16 by Missdoh » Logged
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 2005 September 17, 19:07:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

- At home, my Sims do not have the option to dance together anymore when the stereo is on, it was a great way to build relationship.  Also I don't know yet if it will make it impossible for my teens to get the "dance scholarship" (which was one I really like to get them) since they could only get dance points by "dancing together" with another Sim.  Huh

Do you have JM's "nostrangerdance" hack? The option to dance together was gone from my game too until I took it out. As much as I find Smustle hilarious (that Thriller segment had me rolling!) they don't seem to learn the "Bust A Move" interaction from it.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 2005 September 17, 19:21:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

- At home, my Sims do not have the option to dance together anymore when the stereo is on, it was a great way to build relationship.  Also I don't know yet if it will make it impossible for my teens to get the "dance scholarship" (which was one I really like to get them) since they could only get dance points by "dancing together" with another Sim.  Huh

Do you have JM's "nostrangerdance" hack? The option to dance together was gone from my game too until I took it out. As much as I find Smustle hilarious (that Thriller segment had me rolling!) they don't seem to learn the "Bust A Move" interaction from it.

I don't have any custom stuff at all in my game, just MaxoidMonkey objects, I completely resetted the 3 pre-made neighborhoods by deleting "theSims2" folder in "mydocuments" after I install Nightlife to make sure it was a fresh start.  I will try and delete the stereo and replace it with a new one to see what it will do... sigh.... Thanks for your help, by the way I just love your picture  Smiley
« Last Edit: 2005 September 17, 19:28:23 by Missdoh » Logged
LK
Terrible Twerp

Humanity can suck my hard drive

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: 2005 September 17, 21:39:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way, the spawining of baristas appears to not be fixed.  I wrote down the number of char files in my neighborhood, went to a lot with a coffee bar (and I had been to a lot with one before, so any preliminary servers could be spawned if they wern't with instalation), and had no babies in my hood. When I was done with gameplay, I found one more char file in that folder than was there previously.
Looks like I'm back to juice bars on those lots.

Were you using JM's hack at the time?  The reason I ask is because I've been using it, and have just assumed that it works because no one has said anything about it in the thread about hacks that do or don't work.  And I've been to more than a few lots with coffee bars on them--I hope I'm not screwed.

http://www.thesporum.net
The First, The Original, The Best
amjoie
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 2005 September 17, 23:41:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just had something odd happen. My male sim invited his live in love interest for a "just for fun" outing. He got in the car. She said that she was pregnant and needed to rest at home, and he left without her. At the first location, which was a restaurant where he intended to propose engagement to her, he was all alone. Since he had nothing to do alone at a restaurant, he left there to go to a poker place. Upon arriving at the poker place, his live in love interest got out of the car with him. So, seeing she had decided to join him, he got back into the car to go to a restaurant where he could propose. She said again she would stay at home and rest. He arrived at the restaurant alone, again. But, this time, he left and drove to another restaurant, where she once again got out of the car with him. They had their outing, and he successfully proposed. Then when it was time to drive home (I purposely cut the outing short, to make sure she wouldn't die downtown), she declined to go with him, saying she needed to rest at  home. Hmmmm. Anyway, once he got home, she was in the same spot she stood when she first declined his invitation. But a check on her relaitonships bar showed that she was indeed engaged, and she had memories of the outing. Her energy, etc, was depleted appropriately, also. The game obviously recognized that she had been on the outing with him. Verrrry strange ....

For every King, there is a Queen ....
Hairfish
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 2005 September 18, 01:48:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...the first cemetery on the list.
Specifically, "Gothier Green Lawns." I tried again last night, after posting. Still no luck. But I do have to correct myself on one thing:

Yet, I can't actually build anything, because no matter where I click, the dialog pops up informing me that I must have my Sim use the phone to call a taxi, or changes won't be saved.
I can place objects on the lot, since Buy and Build mode are both activated; Live button is de-activated. Hitting "P" does not un-pause and activate the Live Mode button. I thought it might, but it doesn't.

I cannot save any changes, because the "disk" icon is deactivated, and clicking the "neighborhood" icon brings up the warning about using the phone. I took a screenshot.

Three attempts have been made using a drivable car (three different Sims); one with the Taxi. I can even enter the lot as if Sims lived there, which I shouldn't be able to do with a community lot...but when I get in, it's in Buy/Build mode as above. I CAN save changes made, however.

This only happens for the cemetary? Hmm, very strange...  Try entering it in simless build mode, force save, and then visit it.  Or try taking an ownable car there (I think we found one problem with the taxi sometimes...).
Did all that. It refuses to allow Live mode under any circumstances.

If I'm the only one having this problem, ignore me.  Sometimes I have bizarre quirks that no one else has in their game, but I've never experienced a lot of bugs that everyone else seems to have; i.e., after hearing a few low-Creativity Sims sing karaoke, I wish there were a way to disable their voices.  Grin (Btw, the animations are totally out of synch with the singing.)

I can live without being able to visit the cemetery, although my Goth-ish Sims will be disappointed, I'm sure.
« Last Edit: 2005 September 18, 01:55:20 by Hairfish » Logged
sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: 2005 September 18, 07:42:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Were you using JM's hack at the time?  The reason I ask is because I've been using it, and have just assumed that it works because no one has said anything about it in the thread about hacks that do or don't work.  And I've been to more than a few lots with coffee bars on them--I hope I'm not screwed.
I'm not using any hacks until Mr. JMP opens up his nightlife code and looks at his hack code and declares it okay. I'll use juice bars until then.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: 2005 September 18, 07:49:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes Sara, some of my hacks are being reported as working fine by everyone, but I am opening up the code of each of them and comparing to the new nightlife code.  In most cases they were right, but in a couple of cases my hacks would be overriding more features than I originally intended, even though a player new to NL would not realise that.

I have told everyone not to use my hacks until I have passed each one fit.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
radiophonic
Lipless Loser

Quirky Liberal Alpha Male

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 2005 September 18, 13:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Corrupted lot & cellphone - does this always happen? we haven't been able to reproduce this, so perhaps there are better reproduction steps?  it may be related to the greek amnesia problem though, which has been fixed

I can't be sure but it happened to me twice. It seems to be from other sims who are dead trying to call.

I had one sim who knew just about everyone in the city. Many of his friends died and I noticed that after time, he was unable to use the phone (or do anything else for that matter). Autonomous actions were fine, but user commands would disappear and he would 'jump' from place to place. I figured it was the lot and moved him into a new house but he was still 'broken'. I removed all of the phones and no luck. I had to kill him  Wink

Am I rambling? Yeah. I have a backup of the neighbourhood with the broken Sim in it but I doubt you want that. Tongue

Instant gratification takes too long.
miramis
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 2005 September 18, 13:37:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what I was hoping to hear - hopefully you'll take that the right way  Cheesy Mine had to be bulldozed as a result too.  Do you have NL?  I'm using 8 money trees that have reloaded around 5 times together so far.  No crashes yet, but don't get your hopes up as I've only had the game installed for a few hours.  I'll set up a lot with loads of trees next, if that doesn't kill it then we may be okay.

I haven't tried it yet, I'm afraid too lol. Thing is with those damned trees every time I tried to get them to do it, like setting up a dummy test lot money tree farm, I couldn't seem to get it to crash. But when I actually had accomplished a lot through several hours of play, you can bet it would crash on my and ruin the lot. :p I guess I should try again though.  Undecided

Good news so far on the Money tree crash issue..

15 money trees were placed at the same time, and harvested around 3-4 times a day.  All trees are reloading together and not one crash has occurred so far.  The money tree test lot has been running for 7 sim days so far.  Also I've noticed that the deafening noise caused by many trees reloading together, that also used to be happen in Uni, no longer happens, perhaps the crashing was due to the overload noise?  I think Nightlife has fixed the issue, but I'm going to keep running the lot for a while anyway just in case I spoke too soon.  I would be interested in hearing the results of other peoples tests who have had the crashing during reload issue in the past (if you have nightlife that is).
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: 2005 September 18, 14:51:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Miramis: That sounds like good news, I will have try them out although it will be more of a pain to harvest them without macrotastics, which to be honest, I really don't trust using just based on user reports. Which brings me to my other point.

Inge, thank you for actually taking them time to check into the code of your hacks and for doing it so quickly. I know a lot of people are saying this or that hack works just fine, but as you noted, we're all knew to Nightlife and they may be missing out on some options or interactions that they aren't aware of. I'd rather wait for the creators to give the green light themselves.

Also, if you check into any of Pescado's hack codes and find them to not cause conflicts can you let us know? In particular what's this is driving me up the wall and so is the damned phone, but we already know the phone that conflicts with some of the new interactions. Sad

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: 2005 September 18, 16:13:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki I don't think I should comment on Pescado's code unless he invites me to.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: 2005 September 18, 16:23:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh plllleaase. I'm going to DIE without the Lesswhiny hack for 2 months! Somebody has to fix it or I will go INSANE from all the evil whining. The one hack I abolutely need and can't believe I got along without and it doesn't work with NL.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: 2005 September 18, 16:26:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki I don't think I should comment on Pescado's code unless he invites me to.

Oh Tongue on both of you then.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2005 September 18, 16:34:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Tom,

if you are still around do you think you guys could consider some patch for the homework to desk issue, they only recognize the oldest desk for some reason. You could five desks and they will forever only put the homework on the oldest desk (i.e. one desk and one desk only) It seems to me if the first desk is in use the next sim should search for the next available desk or surface for that matter rather than put it on top of the other homework on the desk or on the floor.

I realize this is concerning the base game but...well could you think about it?
sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2005 September 18, 20:51:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It *should* be okay if no one was born.  Can you use the latest SimPe (QA version) and make sure all those new characters are from NPCs?  I don't want you to lose any data, so you may want to backup that neighborhood just to be sure.
Worked great, thank you Smiley.

Edit to add ~ Oh yeah, just remembered. Well another thread reminded me. What about the blank icons? I know after installing University a lot of people had a corrupted objects package and had to copy it from their University disk to their computer manually. Something wrong with the installer. Anyway, I've got that again, but only with six sims that are all permanent platinum college graduates. I have no other permanent platinum non graduates or college graduates who arent pp to compare and say it seems to be one of those states causing the issue. I tried to find an objects file on the Nightlife disk to use the University fix, but there is not the same kind of file that I can find. I don't know if I should use the University one, something tells me that would be a very bad idea.
So. Are blank icons fixed in the Nightlife patch?
« Last Edit: 2005 September 18, 21:10:24 by sara_dippity » Logged

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 2005 September 18, 20:55:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inge, thank you for actually taking them time to check into the code of your hacks and for doing it so quickly. I know a lot of people are saying this or that hack works just fine, but as you noted, we're all knew to Nightlife and they may be missing out on some options or interactions that they aren't aware of. I'd rather wait for the creators to give the green light themselves.
I second that. Good modder! Good modder!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
daephene
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2005 September 18, 23:58:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread is really long so I apologize if someone else said these things and I didn't read that post yet.  Anyway, I just wanted to add a few things I've noticed.  I haven't downloaded many patches because I have found workarounds using boolprop, which I hope will not come back to haunt me sometime.

Toasting: When a sim decides to toast, everyone on the lot gets the "toast" action at the end of their action queue and everyone will wait until every single person with that action lined up has a glass in their hand before toasting.  Visiting sims and sims who are acting on their own initiative will drop everything and rush over.  If you've instructed a sim to do something, you either have to manually tell them to drop it and rush over, or delete the "toast" action from the queue.  If they're not planning on doing it, the crowd won't wait. So when people are having problems, if it's that they're taking to long to toast, that's an answer.  If they're toasting too often, may I suggest that you don't let your playable sims participate (cancel the action whenever it appears) and have them distract the visitors with conversations or "ask to join" interactions as soon as a toast is done.  Note that the "watch" a birthday party action works the same way.

Babies: Babies can't age transition if hunger or hygiene is low.  You have to change the diaper or feed the kid first.  Occasionally whoever feeds them will then immediately do the age transition, but sometimes you have to manually put them back in the crib first.  I'm not sure, but I think there are other situations when a baby won't age.  Hard to tell without looking at their needs.  Anyway, if they don't age at 6, birthday cakes after 6 will not help.  They blow out the candles but nothing happens.  And the cake can't be eaten if the age transition didn't work.  It can only be cleaned up.  (This actually causes me more trouble than the final exam bug, which doesn't bother me anymore since I just click cancel when the error box pops up.)

Uni career LTW: As a note, forcing me to have, raise, and marry off six children is controlling my gameplay a lot more than forcing me to send the kid to college would be.  Falling in love with 20 different sims would also be.  I'd rather get the want for a uni only career than either of those two, even if I wasn't planning uni for that kid.  I'd also love it if they'd even out the career distribution.  Some careers are wanted only by one aspiration, while others have two or three aspirations that roll them up, causing the latter to occur more often.  I'm not sure how many more hall of famers, chiefs of staff and criminal masterminds Strangetown can handle.

Overdue pregnancies: I have never heard of anyone else getting this, but it is consistent enough that I am sure it's a bug, related to my style of play.  I play my houses in rotation, and save each at approximately midnight on the same day of the week (I'm a bit anal retentive).  So, for example, if Aiyana is in the last stage of pregnancy when I save her lot on Monday at midnight, by midnight on Tuesday the baby will not have been born.  This error has about a 99.9% reproducibility rate on my system.  If the baby has still not been born by midnight on Wednesday, I can exit the lot (saving also) and immediately re-enter, which causes the baby to be born within an hour.  I think it is possible to do this earlier on Wednesday, possibly once the baby is over 24 hours overdue.  (I don't keep track of what time of day they are due, I'm not THAT anal, but I have noticed it sometimes works to exit and re-enter earlier than midnight the second day) Also, if I save the lot during the middle stage of pregnancy (smaller bump) the baby may be born at the right time, but the mother never gets bigger.  She just stays in the middle stage for two days, and then has the baby.  There is definitely something about saving during pregnancy, or saving while mom's sleeping during pregnancy, that is causing this.  It almost killed a couple of sims.  I have recently started using boolprop to speed up the pregnancy, but I imagine that will come back to haunt me someday.  I don't know if this is related to the one where occasionally if you save during the first day of pregnancy the woman dies when you re-enter the lot (or when she wakes up next).  That one only happened to me once, while babies are overdue absolutely all the time.

Are they fixing the fact that you can't marry a cheerleader or mascot without making him or her playable first?

Note to someone who complained about dormies and the piano: If you try to talk to them they will stop.  By the time they complain about the tip jar being empty your sim will have forgotten they wanted to talk to them at all, but at least they stop playing.  Sometimes this works with researchers, but not always.

Visiting sims hiding in dorm rooms needs to be fixed.  I understand it adds challenge to the Greek thing, but in all other visitors it's annoying without purpose.  And if the dormie the room belongs to happens to go to class (thus locking the door)  before you coax your friend out, you have lost them until their needs bottom out and they leave.

On the fishtank: I have one house with a tank and everyone thinks the fish are dead (only option is restock) but they're still swimming around.  And it's dirty and no one can clean it.  Which is precisely the opposite of everyone else's problem where no one can stop cleaning it.

Meal sizes: Would it somehow be possible to let us dictate how many meals to serve? It makes no sense to make six servings for 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 8 people.  My kids live on muffins so their parents don't waste food. 

People spawned with boolprop: I should not have done this, but at one point while messing around on a lot I don't play I created two new teenagers.  I deleted them.  Now one of them keeps coming home with my kids from school, even though he doesn't exist, according to the "send teens to college" menu that lists all the teens in town.  I don't suppose there's much anyone can do besides tell me not to do weird things with the testing cheats enabled, but I thought I'd mention it.

And can anyone tell me (I'm new here and kinda slow sometimes) where to get Sim PE and how to use it to delete the fifty million extra deliviery guys that corrupted my one lot? I moved the family and deleted the lot, but what with the character file number issue I'd just as soon not have so many pizza guys.  Only two of them have ever been seen anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: