More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 20:44:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  My toddler wants to buy new clothes?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: My toddler wants to buy new clothes?  (Read 5961 times)
Countess
eamethyst
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
My toddler wants to buy new clothes?
« on: 2006 February 14, 16:55:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this a bad sign?  This neighborhood is the first I have created using the "Delete all characters" cheat.  I'm wondering if I did something wrong when I generated Townies, Npc's, etc.  I do know that I have 2 sets of Downtownies, but aside from the doubles wandering around downtown, this is the first really odd thing I've seen.  After creating the neighborhood, I created 1 CAS Sim and sent her to Uni, she then married the Lounge Lizard downtownie.  They had 2 children, who also went to Uni, the boy married a downtownie and has 2 sons with her, and 1 alien daughter.  The daughter married Count Jess, Master Vampire.  After dealing with a playable vampire for the first time for about 1 Simday, I had him drink Vamprocillan D.  The odd toddler is their second child.  Their daughter seemed to be perfectly normal.

This toddler has now grown into a child and he's also rolled a want to throw a sports party. 

Should I scrap this neighborhood and start from scratch or is this just a glitch?
themaltesebippy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: My toddler wants to buy new clothes?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 February 14, 21:40:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get this too.  I don't think it is anything serious.  If you have Danny's COA panel you can have it buy clothes from there and it will roll.  Otherwise ignore it.
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 February 14, 22:08:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd take it as a sign and make the child a popularity sim
Countess
eamethyst
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 February 14, 22:35:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm giving serious thought to doing just that.  The family hasn't had a popularity Sim since his grandmother died.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2006 February 15, 07:03:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL!  Maybe this coding is related to the toddlers rolling the want to hire a repairman.  I haven't seen that one in a while but it was worth some good laughs!

Grater
Blathering Buffoon

It burns!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 February 15, 07:07:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I once had a CAS family, when I moved them in the teenage son had a locked want to get engaged to his mum  Lips sealed.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2006 February 15, 07:38:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grater, you made me remember something I had completely forgotten!  I'm all the time ending up with weird wants locked on new sims--ever since Nightlife.  Very bizarre--and so are the wants!

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 February 15, 07:41:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I once had a CAS family, when I moved them in the teenage son had a locked want to get engaged to his mum  Lips sealed.
Was his other want "See Father's Ghost"?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Grater
Blathering Buffoon

It burns!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 February 15, 09:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm, I don't believe so. Actually now I think about it the mother was disposable (just to enable the family to be created) and there was no father, or prehaps there was a disposable father too but I woulda remembered such a handy "see the ghost of a sim I'm killing anyway" want.

I unlocked the errant want and there were no other problems with the family altough I made the lad a bit of a deviant as befit his incest want.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 February 15, 09:47:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Obviously you missed the reference. Tongue

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 February 15, 13:00:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grater - I think Mr P was referring to Oedipus Rex -  a famous Greek tragedy about a man who married his mother and killed his father. It's a rollicking good read. Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: