More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 07:19:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  3 requests for info or, alternatively, ideas for mods.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: 3 requests for info or, alternatively, ideas for mods.  (Read 2715 times)
Frankenbeasley
The Preacher
Uncouth Undesirable

Diabolic Avocado

View Profile
3 requests for info or, alternatively, ideas for mods.
« on: 2006 September 02, 20:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out by either pointing me in the direction of appropriate hacks or mods (if they exist) for any or all of the following or, alternatively, by telling me why they can't exist and how foolish I am for thinking they could:

1) Vampires: I want my vampires to be able to 'Sleep in Formal'. I haven't yet seen a vampire movie where they get into their pyjamas before cold-footing it to their coffin.

2) Caffeine: any chance of having bottled caffeine? I'm thinking about the potion bottles and how useful it would be to have one that you could drink that gives you back half your energy. Maybe make you glow like smart milk until it has worn off to prevent simply living on the damn stuff and not actually sleeping ever. I can do that in my own life.

3) Something to randomise my wardrobe. Just so that if they have more than one everyday outfit it will either alternate them, in the case of two or three outfits, or actually randomly choose an outfit if you have more than three. I just get fed up of having to manually 'plan' an outfit every time they get up.

I haven't yet got any hacks in my game but I recently wiped out all my neighbourhoods and am starting fresh. I enjoy the struggle of getting a few viable seed families going, but once those first few couples are permaplat and maxed and their eldest sprogs are ready for college then the game takes on a whole different timbre. I suppose because keeping Sims happy and wealthy is too easy once the cycles are in anyway set. After the original CAS couples in my neighbourhoods all the children are superbrats and all teens go to college perma-plat, maxed for skills and with at least 1 gold badge. So, for me at least, the game needs to be approached differently and I think that the mods that you all create may be the way for me to go.

Cheers.

Not dead but gone by four.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
Re: 3 requests for info or, alternatively, ideas for mods.
« Reply #1 on: 2006 September 02, 21:33:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

3) Something to randomise my wardrobe. Just so that if they have more than one everyday outfit it will either alternate them, in the case of two or three outfits, or actually randomly choose an outfit if you have more than three. I just get fed up of having to manually 'plan' an outfit every time they get up.

This would mean that you would be afflicted with all the butt-ugly aging outfits, plus the tracksuits...  Nice idea, but the way the wardrobes work, it would be an absolute nightmare if things actually worked this way.

tIIsuggas
Garrulous Gimp

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 September 02, 21:39:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1) Vampires: I want my vampires to be able to 'Sleep in Formal'. I haven't yet seen a vampire movie where they get into their pyjamas before cold-footing it to their coffin.

This one is easy using body shop to reassign formal into sleep wear.

* pyjama'suit'.rar (288.55 KB - downloaded 159 times.)
« Last Edit: 2006 September 02, 21:48:53 by tIIsuggas » Logged
Frankenbeasley
The Preacher
Uncouth Undesirable

Diabolic Avocado

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 September 02, 21:41:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This would mean that you would be afflicted with all the butt-ugly aging outfits, plus the tracksuits...  Nice idea, but the way the wardrobes work, it would be an absolute nightmare if things actually worked this way.

Ah, I hadn't thought about that. I guess the game doesn't have any way to tell the difference. Thanks for pointing out what should have been perfectly obvious  Embarrassed. I suppose I was just thinking about the outfits my Sims had bought and didn't connect the fact that all their work clothes and so on also end up in their 'everyday' drawer.

This one is easy using body shop to reassign formal into sleep wear.

Didn't think of that, either. I'm doing well, so far, eh? Thanks tII.

Not dead but gone by four.
tIIsuggas
Garrulous Gimp

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 September 02, 21:49:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Frankenbeasley, I have just uploaded a male pj'd Sim.

Two posts up.
moonluck
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 September 03, 01:51:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is a hack for number 1. It was made by resadent MATY-er Syberspunk. Here.

Or I could be totally wrong...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: