More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:02:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Fed up of naked babies can any body help?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Fed up of naked babies can any body help?  (Read 7807 times)
holly
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Fed up of naked babies can any body help?
« on: 2006 August 31, 17:04:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've looked at there shivering little bodies long enough,

warning link contains adult content

What I want to do  is to use these http://WWW.simsquirts.Com/simsquirts.htm   cute little baby skins

On these   http://WWW.3dconsortium.Com/thesims/sims2vault/characters/nudeskins/nudeother018.htm my current fav default skin set .

Im sort of aware theres a way to do this involving body shop and pasting and theres a Tutorial  here http://WWW.simsquirts.Com/simsquirts.htm 

Except I just know I'm going to balls it up . So I wondering if anybody would be willing to help me do it, either by well doing it for me , or holding my hand while I do it ,

Im not brazen enough to just ask for that kind of help. So I may be able to offer a small reward (within reason) to whoever can help me with this project.

Thankyou.
moonluck
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Fed up of naked babies can any body help?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 August 31, 17:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All you need is to paint a t-shirt on the baby's skin of the skin you want it on.

Or I could be totally wrong...
holly
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 31, 18:05:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only problem with that is the fact that body shop has a personal vendetta against me
Elven Ranger
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 August 31, 18:09:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol, I can probably make one for you if you give me a bit of time ( bit of RL tonight, and ive never done that)
I sub sims vault, so tell me what skin tone/set, and point out a baby T set that you want used Smiley

WARNING:<br />I have dyslexia, so please excuse my crappy spelling & punctuation Smiley
holly
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 August 31, 18:43:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thankyou very much elven. But now i have a new promblem.

Turns out i can make the skin (takes me about 50mins per skin)

But now there not default (sniff)  So im going to have to learn to make default skins now . 
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 August 31, 19:30:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a set of baby clothing over on mts2: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=157757.  They're not genetic, but they do work, and replace the default diaper with a full-body jumper.  I use them in my game, and they work fine.  Worth a look if all you want to do is get rid of the diapers.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Eleonora
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 August 31, 20:41:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a set of baby clothing over on mts2: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=157757.  They're not genetic, but they do work, and replace the default diaper with a full-body jumper.  I use them in my game, and they work fine.  Worth a look if all you want to do is get rid of the diapers.

I seem to be having a problem with those jumpers though. Instead of displaying the mesh that comes with that download, in my game the diaper shape still showes up, with the jumper painted on it. At first it did display properly, it seems that my problem started after I had used debug mode to spawn the sim modder. That modder diplays as a regular baby in diaper, so could it be that this has somehow reset my game to the maxis mesh?

This is her picture as she was / It seems a thing to wonder on / As though mine image in the glass / Should tarry when myself am gone.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 August 31, 20:49:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you tried forcing an error on the baby in question, or is it all babies?  This mesh is a default, and should completely overwrite the diaper.  If forcing an error doesn't clear it up, maybe try taking it out of your game so all the babies revert to the default diaper, and then putting it back in.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Eleonora
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 August 31, 21:11:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It happends to all babies, removing/redownloading doesn't work. I guess I broke it somehow by spawning that damned sim modder.

This is her picture as she was / It seems a thing to wonder on / As though mine image in the glass / Should tarry when myself am gone.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 September 01, 00:10:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could probably drop in on the creator's thread on MTS2, post the problem there, and see if he/she has a suggestion for a fix.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Jorenne
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 September 01, 01:44:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That mesh is actually mine, I've never heard of it stopping working like that, I've been using it since I first made it back before Uni was released. 

I don't know if or how the sim modder has broken it like that, nor do I have any ideas how to fix it, I'll have a look into it and see if I can recreate the problem is my test game and try and find a solution from there.
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 September 01, 01:48:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTW, great mesh Jorenne, I just downloaded it for myself. Infants really should be bundled up!

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 September 01, 02:17:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTW, great mesh Jorenne, I just downloaded it for myself. Infants really should be bundled up!
Not really. If you do, they don't develop resistance to cold, and besides, they make messes of themselves and if they're naked, it's easier to just spray them off with the hose.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 September 01, 04:41:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The crazy Dutch woman who we took baby swim classes with was adamant that it is, in fact, changes in temperature which help build the immune system. In fact, you should bundle them up, let them get used to being warm, and then take all their clothes off again and freeze them. This should appeal to you, Pescado, as it involves more messing with their minds than just leaving them naked.  Wink

Eleonora
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 September 01, 09:08:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That mesh is actually mine, I've never heard of it stopping working like that, I've been using it since I first made it back before Uni was released. 

I don't know if or how the sim modder has broken it like that, nor do I have any ideas how to fix it, I'll have a look into it and see if I can recreate the problem is my test game and try and find a solution from there.

Please do, I'm really getting fed up with my retarded looking infants.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 September 01, 09:25:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The crazy Dutch woman who we took baby swim classes with was adamant that it is, in fact, changes in temperature which help build the immune system. In fact, you should bundle them up, let them get used to being warm, and then take all their clothes off again and freeze them. This should appeal to you, Pescado, as it involves more messing with their minds than just leaving them naked.  Wink
That would be in accordance with our accepted family practice of washing babies by hosing them off or splashing them with bucket water before putting them back in their containers. It's kind of amusing how so many of the things we do that are considered "brutal" or "cruel", are, in fact, apparently good for you.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
holly
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 September 01, 19:46:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They look great. However the whole head looking like its detached when cuddling thing concerns me.

And I'm kinda on a role with the whole skin making thing. Turns out I'm not quite as retarded as I thought
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 September 01, 20:28:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My father hated to change diapers, so if he was left to care for my sister and me when my mom was at work, he would take the dirty diaper (this was before disposable diapers) and leave it on the bathroom counter for my mom, and wash us off under the bathtub faucet.  He said the important thing is that we were clean and happy!  My mom wasn't too happy though.  Tongue

I pasted those t-shirts on my default skins in SimPE without even using BodyShop.  I extracted the baby skin and pasted it on a transparent layer in Paint Shop, saved it, and imported it back into the skin file.  I'm not sure I like the way they look in game though.  Sometimes they look a bit warped because the t-shirt texture is flat.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 September 01, 20:51:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my family, we just spray them off with a hose. It has the added benefit of aiding in housebreaking, since that'd what you do anyway. Apparently it's also good for the immune system.

Elven Ranger
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 September 01, 20:53:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I favor just sticking em out in the rain

WARNING:<br />I have dyslexia, so please excuse my crappy spelling & punctuation Smiley
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 September 01, 20:57:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

that'd what you do anyway.
Don't you mean "that's"?  Tongue
holly
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 September 03, 13:03:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What JM you have children??    How scary is that
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 September 03, 15:04:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't something be done about the neck gap?  It does look a bit freaky.

My problem with the t-shirt skins is the very disturbing image of sim bathing ther babies with it on.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: