More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:15:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Grim Reaper's hourglass?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Grim Reaper's hourglass?  (Read 2850 times)
Meska
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Grim Reaper's hourglass?
« on: 2006 August 31, 00:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the extracted grim reaper hourglass they would be willing to share with me? I'd appreciate it. And please don't send me to Carrigon's site. I've tried several times over to register for that site and it doesn't work for me.

"Ten percent of nothin' is, let me do the math here...nothin' and a nothin', carry the nothin'..."
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Grim Reaper's hourglass?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 August 31, 01:11:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what do you mean extracted? Just the gmdc? (the mesh) or what?
you can use the simpe finder to get the parts, ironically enough its called hourglass

the mesh - hourglass_root_rot_gmdc -  is in EA GAMES\THE SIMS 2\TSDATA\RES\SIMS3D\OBJECTS03.PACKAGE
the material definition hourglass_glass_txmt and hourglass_main_mask_txmt is in EA GAMES\THE SIMS 2\TSDATA\RES\SIMS3D\OBJECTS02.PACKAGE
the resource node hourglass_cres is in EA GAMES\THE SIMS 2\TSDATA\RES\SIMS3D\OBJECTS05.PACKAGE
the shape hourglass_root_rot_shpe and texture image hourglass-main_txtr is in EA GAMES\THE SIMS 2\TSDATA\RES\SIMS3D\OBJECTS06.PACKAGE
the animation resource o-grimReaper-elder-death-hourglass-anim is in EA GAMES\THE SIMS 2\TSDATA\RES\SIMS3D\OBJECTS00.PACKAGE
the geometric node hourglass_root_rot_gmnd is in EA GAMES\THE SIMS 2\TSDATA\RES\SIMS3D\OBJECTS04.PACKAGE
the large image files hourglass-main0_lifo and hourglass-main_lifo1 is in EA GAMES\THE SIMS 2\TSDATA\RES\SIMS3D\OBJECTS08.PACKAGE
« Last Edit: 2006 August 31, 01:45:01 by nectere » Logged
Meska
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Grim Reaper's hourglass?
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 31, 02:26:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just managed to do my very first successful mesh swap yesterday by following your tutorial. I was going to attempt another using the hourglass, only I'm not SimPE savvy enough to do extractions myself. Given the information you offered, I will attempt it though.

"Ten percent of nothin' is, let me do the math here...nothin' and a nothin', carry the nothin'..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: