More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 21:18:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  How Can I Re-virginize My Sim?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How Can I Re-virginize My Sim?  (Read 24385 times)
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: How Can I Re-virginize My Sim?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 August 30, 21:28:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First time was definitely not awesome.  With a guy I had been lusting after for a couple of years though, so that was pretty cool.

Unfortunately, he did not live up to my own hype. Tongue

P.S.  I also always name a Sim after him.  Dunno why I do that.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 August 30, 21:48:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same here, only he lived up to the hype. Was definitely Not So Bad.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 August 30, 22:17:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't have to be in love to have great sex, but that doesn't mean love is meaningless.
It helps a whole lot. The things that make sex really good (taking pleasure in the other person's pleasure, looking for the best ways to please, serious willingness to put oneself out there) come more naturally with love. And comfort with each other - which makes it difficult for first timers. Even if one is experienced, the other one is likely too nervous.

Unsouper
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2006 August 30, 22:32:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My first time was kinda meh. Depends on what you consider a first time or how you define woohoo. Wink

The very first time I woohoo'd all the way, so to speak, was... not bad... in the sense that, uh... I really enjoyed it physically at least... to put it mildly, to completion. Heh. But... emotionally, mentally, it was not awesome. That can happen with strangers I guess.

The very first time I woohoo'd with someone I actually liked was pretty nice. And the very first time we went all the way was very, very nice. Of course, those first, explorative times are kind of fumbley and a tad awkward and messy, but it was definitely fun. It definitely takes practice, and over time, we got a lot of practice. Cheesy

Since then, I've been the very first woohoos for a couple other guys, and well, not to toot my own horn but... ahem... *toot* I must have done something right because they kept comin back. Grin

Anyways, back to the topic of sims, it would be kind of funny if the very first woohoo wants were randomly bad memories as well, depending on their mood and/or personality or something. On the other hand, despite the first times for many people being kind of awkward and cumbersome, that's sort of part of the growing pains of life and what not. So while they might not exactly be the most awesomest of memories, I tend to look back on those moments with sort of a positive, whimsical, nostalgic sense of innocence and inexperience.

Ste

Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 August 30, 22:59:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i just felt like it made up for the crappiness of my first kiss, which was I didn't really want. It was sloppy and unpleasant too.

Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 August 30, 23:18:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't enjoy my first time at all.
It was kinda like "well this isnt as good as everyone else makes out"

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 August 31, 00:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I want to know is how, no matter how sloppy and uncoordinated it us, your first time can possibly not be "magical" if you choose the right time, place, and person to be with?  Not that I'm passing out character judgments on anyone who says it wasn't that great, but if it's supposed to be an expression of deep, passionate love how can it not be wonderful?  I mean, my first kiss terrible.  (The guy just would not believe I didn't feel that way about him until I beat him into a bloody pulp.)  The second one, on the other hand, was actually wanted and appriciated, and it came from a guy that I'd had a major crush on for months.  I can't imagine that "woohoo" would be any different.

All generalizations are false, including this one.
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 August 31, 00:34:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't enjoy my first time at all.
It was kinda like "well this isnt as good as everyone else makes out"

*giggles* You said kisses weren't as good as making out! *giggles more* You're right! Wink

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

I'll do anything for my kids!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 August 31, 00:39:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I waited until I was 18, and in love, and with the man who, much later, became my husband.  He'd done it one other time, with the girfriend before me.  He actually took the time to read up on deflowering virgins in some sex magazine, because he wanted it to be good.  He was sweet, we were both nervous anyway, the actual act lasted less than a minute.  I wanted to say, "You mean that's it?"  If you're old like me, and you have theBon Jovi Album, "Slippery When Wet", listen to the very beginning of "Social Disease", because that's how it went down.  LOL  But, it's not a bad memory.  It's something very speical that we shared.  It's more of an emotional, mental attatchment.  But, that's what makes us more than just animals in heat, I guess.   Tongue

Oh, and as to better, well, ya have to work at it.  But, there are nights when Hubby and I look at each other and say, 'One of these days, we're gonna kill each other doing this!"  and then, there are nights we look at each other and say, "Eh.  You didn't help with the housework and your breath smells like rotten cheese.  Think I'll roll over and go to sleep."  LOL
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 August 31, 01:21:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't have to be in love to have great sex, but that doesn't mean love is meaningless.
It helps a whole lot. The things that make sex really good (taking pleasure in the other person's pleasure, looking for the best ways to please, serious willingness to put oneself out there) come more naturally with love. And comfort with each other - which makes it difficult for first timers. Even if one is experienced, the other one is likely too nervous.

I've experienced great sex in love and not in love. I've experienced crappy sex in love and not in love. Liking and being comfortable with and, most of all, respecting each other are necessary. Love... meh.

Avalikia: Kissing and sex are rather different anatomical acts Tongue. My first time, I was deeply and passionately in love, I was 18, with my boyfriend who really was awesome (though the breakup a couple years later was a mess), yada yada. It wasn't "magical", it was uncomfortable and weird.  The second and third times the next day were definitely much better Grin. I don't understand why anyone puts this huge pressure on it anyway -- it's just sex! It's never "magical" because magic doesn't exist. It can be totally awesome. It is something one definitely misses when one does not have it. But in the grand scheme of life, it just is NOT a big deal. I think women (and men) often have to weight it with all this weird baggage to be happy about doing it because they're uncomfortable with their bodies, guilty about the sex, guilty about enjoying it without slapping a ton of hearts and flowers on it...

Sometimes being romantic is nice, and sometimes not being romantic is nice, whatever. But real love doesn't take place in the bedroom; too many women get gulled by hearts, flowers and great sex into staying with total assholes. Real love is being there for each other, every day, making compromises, dealing with the daily grind of living together.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 August 31, 01:33:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My first time, the radio was on and "It's the End of the World As We Know It" by REM was playing.  Tongue

I bled a lot and fainted in the bathroom the next morning. I must have hit my head on the tub faucet because there was a clump of hair stuck to the little puller-upper thingy (you know, to make the shower come on???)

aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006 August 31, 01:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My first time, the radio was on and "It's the End of the World As We Know It" by REM was playing.  Tongue

I bled a lot and fainted in the bathroom the next morning. I must have hit my head on the tub faucet because there was a clump of hair stuck to the little puller-upper thingy (you know, to make the shower come on???)

So it was all good I take it?  Tongue

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006 August 31, 01:36:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Magical.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 August 31, 01:38:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sounds both incomprehensible and disgusting. I'll stick with my method, thanks.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 August 31, 01:38:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sounds both incomprehensible and disgusting. I'll stick with my method, thanks.

Not with a 10-foot pole...
Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

I'll do anything for my kids!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006 August 31, 01:39:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Wow!!!!  Brynne, I'm sorry all that happened to you.  
nikita
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2006 August 31, 01:46:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whatever.  This is the Sims, not reality.  Her first time will be magical.  Cool  Don't hate on my Sim just because all of your first times sucked.  Tongue   

And being a virgin doesn't make you a prude.  It makes you someone who has never had sexual intercourse, plain and simple.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006 August 31, 02:15:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*dies laughing* I don't even remember my first time...or who it was with  Roll Eyes

But I do remember my first attempt!  a friend walked in on us (she certainly got an eyeful before she quickly left the room) and that kind of ruined that *laughs*  probably a good thing since we were both in 8th grade  Grin 
Myth
Pinheaded Pissant

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2006 August 31, 02:56:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Up until my divorce I didn't understand what the hype was about.  After I left the ex... OH MY GOD!  Cool 

Rohina: Motion to Expel Myth from the Senate. Just testing an hypothesis. Nothing to do with the fact that she smells like ass.
Flowerchile: Have you be'd norty again Mythie?
Mythchick: No, I just followed Rohina around a little and now smell like ass.
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2006 August 31, 03:16:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And being a virgin doesn't make you a prude.  It makes you someone who has never had sexual intercourse, plain and simple.

Yes, that's why I winked. See, like this: Wink. I wish we had cuter winky-doods here.

I need to sleep some time this week.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2006 August 31, 03:57:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my case, I'm mostly a virgin because I haven't met a decent, unmarried guy that I'm not closely related to.  All the guys in high school were immature jerks, and since high school all the guys that grew out of that got married pretty much immeadiately.  It's like trying to buy apples in the supermarket when there's only a few left: they weren't taken by the people who were there before for good reason (I thought I'd have more time before things got to that state, I'm only 23 for pete's sake).  All that's left are the brused ones that are starting to go moldy.

I wouldn't call myself overly picky when it comes to guys either.  I could care less about what they look like so long as they have a good personality, is that so hard to ask?  I can barely find dateable material.  (The last one I mentioned at the beginning of this post.  Sad, isn't it?)  But sooner or later, a decent guy will move here and I'll see him first, or I'll give up on this area and move somewhere else.  (Hopefully the former, because then I wouldn't have to give up this sweet internet connection).

All generalizations are false, including this one.
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2006 August 31, 04:46:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Avalikia: Kissing and sex are rather different anatomical acts Tongue. My first time, I was deeply and passionately in love, I was 18, with my boyfriend who really was awesome (though the breakup a couple years later was a mess), yada yada. It wasn't "magical", it was uncomfortable and weird.  The second and third times the next day were definitely much better Grin. I don't understand why anyone puts this huge pressure on it anyway -- it's just sex! It's never "magical" because magic doesn't exist. It can be totally awesome. It is something one definitely misses when one does not have it. But in the grand scheme of life, it just is NOT a big deal. I think women (and men) often have to weight it with all this weird baggage to be happy about doing it because they're uncomfortable with their bodies, guilty about the sex, guilty about enjoying it without slapping a ton of hearts and flowers on it...

Sometimes being romantic is nice, and sometimes not being romantic is nice, whatever. But real love doesn't take place in the bedroom; too many women get gulled by hearts, flowers and great sex into staying with total assholes. Real love is being there for each other, every day, making compromises, dealing with the daily grind of living together.

Very well said Smiley.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2006 August 31, 06:11:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't have to be flowers and "romance" be magical. If you are deeply, passionately in love- real love... and if it is something you really want to do, and you are comfortable with that person...

neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2006 August 31, 06:28:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't have to be flowers and "romance" be magical. If you are deeply, passionately in love- real love... and if it is something you really want to do, and you are comfortable with that person...

It's still not "magical". If you want to apply that terminology to your own life, go ahead, but it's the kind of thing that drives me absolutely up the wall. Until a guy literally flies through my window, it is not "magical", and if he did that I'd be running the other way anyway. Or finding a really big flyswatter.

I've been there, I've done that, I'm moving in with it in two weeks. Not magic, not miraculous, just normal life, which is sometimes awesome and sometimes not.

Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2006 August 31, 06:50:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See, it's the idea that he has to fly through the window to make it special that drives me up a wall. "Magical" is what you make of it.

It implies that nothing will ever be enough, and even if you DID get something that fit your definition, you'd only be disappointed, because you can't be satisfied with loving someone and feeling that bond with them. I don't think it's something you need to sugarcoat for it to naturally feel that way, especially the first time. It's about seeing what's special in normal life and not discounting it as nothing, just for being ordinary.
« Last Edit: 2006 August 31, 07:04:59 by Ellatrue » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: