More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 00:42:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  How Can I Re-virginize My Sim?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How Can I Re-virginize My Sim?  (Read 24374 times)
nikita
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
How Can I Re-virginize My Sim?
« on: 2006 August 29, 22:09:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible to remove a first woohoo?  Not just the memory but the very existence of it so that the next time my Sim woohoos, that will be her first?

My Sim at some point in time unknowingly woohooed with some friggin dormie (my guess was that it was Shaklin's lovebed) and now all my plans for her to lose her virginity on her wedding night to her triple-lightning bolt dream man are dashed.   Angry
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: How Can I Re-virginize My Sim?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 August 29, 22:12:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The memory is the first woohoo, if you remove it, it will go away. And that's what you get for using those evil things.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
nikita
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 29, 23:20:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh good, I was hoping it would be that easy.  Thanks!  Cheesy

Shaklin's bed isn't evil.  It was my fault for leaving it on autonomous during a party, that's never a good idea.  Unless it's one of those kinds of parties...
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 August 30, 01:22:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe that was your sim's way of telling you, she couldn't wait that long...  Cheesy

Ste

lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

Proud Army Wife. Support us or get the fuck out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2006 August 30, 01:53:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Virginity is highly overrated.

Proud Army Wife of a soldier deployed to IRAQ. Support us or get the fuck out.
I am 25.

Quote from: lindaetterlee
The same thing happened with my Pescado, before this he was a lady's man. Now he is some guy's bitch.
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 August 30, 02:43:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So you want your Sim to have a bad wedding night?

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 August 30, 03:20:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, that'd be pretty funny.

Your sim goes into aspiration failure due to a dud screw!!  Cheesy

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
nikita
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 August 30, 06:05:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awww, noooo.  It'll be magical.   Grin

The whole virgin bride thing was unintentional at first.  I realized about halfway through college that my Sim was still a virgin when a "Have Very First Woohoo" want popped up.  I was pretty surprised because she was a Pleasure Sim with the 50 first date wants and I thought she had already woohooed with one of the neighbor boys but I guess she's a good girl.  I decided that I would have her work on her LTW and that her 50th first date would be with the man she would marry.  It was just this night and I found out that he's a Romance Sim and the first fear that rolled up was "Get Married to Jadyn (my Sim)".  It was their first date, he barely even knew her!

But since he's a Romance Sim that means he's experienced so I imagine their wedding should be satisfying.  And she's rich so at least he'll get a good memory from marrying her.
Maria
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 August 30, 06:33:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Virginity should be lost early so that the wedding night can be spent properly: eating leftover cake and steak, drinking champagne, and opening envelope after envelope of money.  Ah, sweet memories.
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 August 30, 07:22:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awww, noooo.  It'll be magical.   Grin

Does anyone honestly remember their first time being "magical"? (It's the kind of term I absolutely hate when applied to sex ever, but anyway.) Unless one's sex life is a total mess, the first time is comparatively quite bad.

By the way, as an unmarried non-virgin, I'm highly offended by the implication that only unsexed uptight prudes can be "good" Wink.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 August 30, 07:23:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Magical? Nah. Messy and uncomfortable.
Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 August 30, 07:55:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As an unmarried virgin, I'm highly offended by the implication that the first time is bad.

All generalizations are false, including this one.
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 August 30, 11:25:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As an unmarried virgin, I'm highly offended by the implication that the first time is bad.

If both parties are inexperienced/first-timers, then the chances are your first time having sex will not be a mind-blowing experience. That's just reality. Everything takes practice, including being a fantastic lover, and getting to know the other person's preferences. Expecting something bigger than life from your first ever time in the sack will likely just get you disappointed. I'm not a pessimist, just a realist.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 August 30, 15:12:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sex is overrated anyway.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 August 30, 15:14:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sex is overrated anyway.

Sometimes I feel incredibly sorry for you, when I am not bemused and bewildered by you.
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 August 30, 15:18:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A nice red "First Woohoo" memory would be great, actually. I mean, for the game.  Cheesy

Simsbaby
Pinheaded Pissant

INTP - I didn't do it.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 August 30, 15:35:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the sim that was WooHooed with was male, the text could read.

Well that sucked, I wish a certain someone would install Crammyboy's Penis already, and don't forget to set it to big.

Remember - a bimbo is for life and not just for christmas!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 August 30, 16:30:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes I feel incredibly sorry for you, when I am not bemused and bewildered by yo.
Hey, at least *I* *LIKE* the way I am. YOU, on the other hand, seem to wrestle with self-loathing issues. Like how you object vehemently to the fact that you have a fat head, even though it's true. Why you seem to object to this is beyond me. Do you see me objecting to being considered an asshole, or for my horrible skin? No, I *LIKE* the way I am. If you started calling me snake-man, I wouldn't be bothered by this at all. I don't see why you should feel sorry for me. I *LIKE* what I am. I am *AWESOME*! Now being YOU, on the other hand, THAT would suck. And not even because of your fat head, either.

laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

Fook me, it took long enough to get a title!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 August 30, 16:47:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First time..? I felt nothing but vague disappointment that sex was built up to something important when it was uncomfortable and quick. And it rapidly becomes dull unless you're 'in love' or keen on playing lots of games.

Meh...
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 August 30, 17:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else feel the need to refer to El Pres. as "Snake Man"?

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 August 30, 17:05:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And it rapidly becomes dull unless you're 'in love' or keen on playing lots of games.

Ahem, does not. Smiley It rapidly becomes better. The first time is just weird though. It's something you have to get over so you can start actually doing it right. Like when you ride a bike for the first time and fall over immediately -- but you eventually get the hang of it.

Why the "in love" in quotation marks, btw? You don't have to be in love to have great sex, but that doesn't mean love is meaningless.

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 August 30, 17:29:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes I feel incredibly sorry for you, when I am not bemused and bewildered by you.
Hey, at least *I* *LIKE* the way I am. YOU, on the other hand, seem to wrestle with self-loathing issues. Like how you object vehemently to the fact that you have a fat head, even though it's true. Why you seem to object to this is beyond me. Do you see me objecting to being considered an asshole, or for my horrible skin? No, I *LIKE* the way I am. If you started calling me snake-man, I wouldn't be bothered by this at all. I don't see why you should feel sorry for me. I *LIKE* what I am. I am *AWESOME*! Now being YOU, on the other hand, THAT would suck. And not even because of your fat head, either.

blah blah blah.  Like I care what you think of me.  Those days are over.
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 August 30, 17:36:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A nice red "First Woohoo" memory would be great, actually. I mean, for the game.  Cheesy

I like that idea very much  Cheesy

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
KevinTMC
Lipless Loser

Official THANG and Insular Person

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2006 August 30, 18:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sex is overrated anyway.

Actually, I agree with Pescado. Whether he's being serious or not.

Something can be very, very good, and yet still overrated. People can be unhealthily obsessed with something that would, in fact, be very good for them if approached in a healthy manner.

In our day, sex appears to be one such something.

[/Retardo Land pontificating]

P.S. There ought to be random texts to go along with the First Woohoo memory, not just the usual gloop we get for memories. Such as:

"Not bad...now to try a little compare-and-contrast..." (for Romance sims)
"Well. That wasn't quite what I expected."
"Why was I so desperate to do that again?"
"Please don't re-virginize me. That was awkard enough the first time around."
"Now I know why there are professionals."
« Last Edit: 2006 August 30, 21:12:24 by KevinTMC » Logged

I am a compulsive post-editor. Any and all of the above is subject to change, within the first 15 minutes or so after it is posted. (Or longer, if I'm trying to make it funny.)
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 August 30, 21:07:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone honestly remember their first time being "magical"? (It's the kind of term I absolutely hate when applied to sex ever, but anyway.) Unless one's sex life is a total mess, the first time is comparatively quite bad.

By the way, as an unmarried non-virgin, I'm highly offended by the implication that only unsexed uptight prudes can be "good" Wink.

My first time was pretty awesome, yes. No rose petals, but you could call it that.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: