More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 18:58:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  The Chernobyl Contest!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Chernobyl Contest!  (Read 45894 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: The Chernobyl Contest!
« Reply #50 on: 2006 September 05, 01:51:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh, starey-guy isn't that weird. In fact, by my standards, he's normal. The only thing that makes him look weird is his apparently nonstandard eyes. I had an uncle that looked like that.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2006 September 05, 02:41:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was your uncle drinking out of Butte's Pit? Because those eyes are not normal at all.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2006 September 05, 02:42:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was your uncle drinking out of Butte's Pit? Because those eyes are not normal at all.
We're talking about the top sample from Metalkatt, right? They look fine to me, in sim-form.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2006 September 05, 02:45:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, that's the one. Hmm. If those are normal, then I  may not submit an entry after all.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2006 September 05, 02:51:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that's a risk you take when you create sims that look like they might be in my family. I guess we're pretty weird and evil-looking people.

ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2006 September 05, 19:28:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh. We love you anyway, JM.  Wink

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 2006 September 07, 19:04:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I couldn't resist using JM in this.  I removed his beard and mated him with various people, including Sim Me, Julia Roberts & Gwen Stefano, but none of them produced weird enough looking kids.  I then tried a Self Sim I originally downloaded from MTS2 who is one of the characters in my neighbourhood.  I removed her custom hair, but that's all I did to her.  The resulting kids were nearly all pretty gross, but I think this was the best (or worst, depending on how you look at it).  There is no way this guy is normal.  One of his eyes is bigger than the other for a start, although looking closely at his 'mother', she seems to have the same problem (never noticed that before).  He has a worse case of it, though.  One eyelid seems to be sort of hooded, whereas the other isn't, or maybe he has a stye.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2006 September 07, 20:30:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol Ancient. Maybe somebody punched him.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2006 September 08, 01:20:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol Ancient. Maybe somebody punched him.
Probably me. Tongue I always felt kids weren't beaten enough. Also, that's not a very good self-sim rendition of me. My eyebrows are thinner and straighter. And angrier. And a whole host of other things that defy description.

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 2006 September 08, 02:31:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I downloaded it from here, from the Made-Up Animals thread.  All I did was remove the beard and alter the hairdo.  My 9-year-old son chose that one, probably because it's the nearest to his.  Anyway, how does it score in the mutant stakes?  I think it's pretty mutated.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Tsarina
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2008 May 03, 17:10:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know this thread is 'dead'... But it is so cool! go ahead and kill me now.
Here is my try at the challenge
« Last Edit: 2008 May 04, 18:35:36 by Tsarina » Logged

INEPT INTP
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2008 May 05, 00:03:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The sim is ugly, but not abnormal looking. The mother looks weirder.

Try combining two sims with noses and cheeks in different places. Your parent sims have the same nose and pointy chin, thus minimizing the possible fugly outcomes.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: