More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 12:53:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Weird bug?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Weird bug?  (Read 2447 times)
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Weird bug?
« on: 2006 August 17, 08:18:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Earlier I moved out a family to a new home (via move out from neighbourhood view) and placed them in a house I built myself.

Now strange things are happening:

-Sims are just dropping things like after a few seconds (like if holding a newspaper, drops to the floor)
-I even tried skillinator cleaning and after putting the helmet thingy and scan, after few seconds the items are just on the floor.
-They seem to move around a bit too (like I'll click on something to target and they will jump from that spot to another spot instantly to the next tile or so.

I checked two other families and they seem fine.  Do I need to move them out and in again?  Anyone ever have that problem and know what could be causing it?

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Weird bug?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 August 17, 18:00:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you tried deleting the groups.cache file in your game folder?  That sometimes unglitches things, though it does sound like your lot is a bit buggy.

twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 17, 18:40:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Something on the lot is causing errors. Turn on debug mode so an error log is generated, the attach it to a post here so someone can look at it.
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 August 17, 20:51:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the replies.  Don't know how but some of the items that I stored in the inventory turned out to be buggy after I placed them to the new lot.  Very strange that it never happened before.

I just replaced all the furniture and everything is fine now. You were right T.J Smiley

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: