More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 10:25:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Love potion question
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Love potion question  (Read 2272 times)
strlght
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Love potion question
« on: 2006 August 14, 01:35:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering what was up with the whole love potion thing? What is it supposed to do? Cause it doesn't do anything good or bad in my game.

Thanks.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Love potion question
« Reply #1 on: 2006 August 14, 01:36:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It adds +300 to attraction from other sims, so other sims think your sim is hotter. This will possibly get you an extra bolt or so.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
Re: Love potion question
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 14, 07:53:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

+300? How do these numbers work? When I was using TwoJeffs' CR mod, which has an option to calculate attraction or something, I've found a bunch of sims that had negative scores with one of my sims. I used the love potion, and even though the score increased, it was still negative. It did not change by 300 points tho. It didn't seem to have a large impact. On the one hand, I thought it was kind of interesting to actually see sims have such a huge negative score, enough that the potion didn't change anything. On the other hand... my sim sorta got suckered out of his simoleons. Tongue

Ste

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: