More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 04:03:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Fast and fatal?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Fast and fatal?  (Read 9607 times)
Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
Re: Fast and fatal?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 August 02, 03:37:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate how they look so sad when they're dying like, "Why are you doing this to me?  What did I do to deserve this?  What kind of horrible person would allow this to happen to me?"  That's why I like my Sims to die in some way that isn't my fault, so that they have to ask a mod the questions instead of me.  Of course, they could ask me "Why did you download that horrible mod?", but that's less of a guilt-ridden question.

Oh!  And I just had a thought:  ZiggyDoodle, what are your thoughts on cow-plants?  They do take awhile to get hungry, but it's over in mere moments.

All generalizations are false, including this one.
kaonashi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2006 August 02, 23:31:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cowplant all the way. Get several so they can all die at once.
Paperbladder
Paperian Heretic
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 August 03, 00:02:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'll need a collection or something for the Cowplants, since there's a good 12 or 24 hour interval between feedings.  In addition, the milk created by it must be consumed by a sim before it'll start getting hungry again.  I believe there's also some issues in which it disconnects sim family trees, but that may hav been fixed by a third party patch.

There's also the method of using the FFS* Lot Debugger to give 10% of your neighborhood the death token, killing them "on another lot" after reloading.  It would be unreliable when you had specific sims in mind to kill, and there may be issues with anything below a child dying.  It's in the debug menu and it's called "Decimate Neighborhood" or something similar to that.

*FFS as in Flying Fish Systems, not Family Fun Stuff.
draranha
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 August 03, 00:32:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why not just use the Ingelogical shrub to boot them to the townie/dormie pools and forget about 'em? Killing your sims leaves dead character files behind, an outcome which may be unhelpful to the long-term health of your neighborhood. Deleting is even worse.
Great idea! Why haven't I thought of this before? Hehee... Maybe because I'm totally not awesome.
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 August 03, 01:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What are your thoughts on cow-plants?  They do take awhile to get hungry, but it's over in mere moments.

Yeah, that's a possibility I didn't think of. Thanks.  Have a few of them around in Pleasantview;  will have to go back to Uni and see who's next (rubbing palms together)
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: