More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 13:37:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Again found out of an OFB problem...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Again found out of an OFB problem...  (Read 3920 times)
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Again found out of an OFB problem...
« on: 2006 July 20, 16:15:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I spend so much time on unowned community lots (downtown section mostly) that I notice another bug.

Unsure if it is prior to patch 2 or not.

Basically, the problem is that when you send a  Sim alone to a Community restaurant lot it will not pay the right amount for the food it ate.  The problem might be there too when it is a outing or on a date, I don't know, did not check that.

Example:  Omelette should cost 11$ but the sim will be billed 30$.
Example2:  Lobster thermidor should cost around 35$ but the sim is billed around 11$.

Seems this is all screwed up.  Is there a way to fix this problem?  I did not check if the problem is the same on owned business so I cannot tell.  It does happen on unowned restaurant community lots all the time, no matter what lot I go to.

Not a mod conflict, I took them all out before posting and the problem is still there.  No error came up either while Testing cheats is on.

3 friends I have checked if they would come up with the same results and they did so I know I am not alone.

Is this screwing up other things?  I don't really mind they pay a bit more or a bit less, but I am worrying of what other things it could screw up in game.

EDIT:  ROFL at your new avatar Pescado.
« Last Edit: 2006 July 20, 16:22:52 by MissDoh » Logged
starrling
Giraffe Person
Pinheaded Pissant

nyah

View Profile
Re: Again found out of an OFB problem...
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 20, 18:31:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Had the same thing happen - and was thrilled because my sim was short of cash anyway.  He had pork chops and I think they only cost him 3 or 4 simoleons.  Nice.  And mine was prior to patch2.

( edit: stupid spelling error... and I think I'm gonna land a job like that? )
« Last Edit: 2006 July 20, 19:40:44 by starrling » Logged

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006 July 20, 19:34:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed that, too.  I thought it was just a fluke or somethng.  I think my Sim paid around 4$ for something expensive as well.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 July 20, 20:29:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have this problem since OFB, and the patches didn't change that...
greeneyedsims
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 July 20, 20:45:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed this also.  My Sim was on a date, and I had calculated the cost of their meal because he wasn't carrying a whole lot.  Turns out, he just barely had enough money.  I can't remember what they ordered, but for a minute there, I thought he was going to have to make a run for it.

I've also had a problem with sitting at a certain table in the Crypt O' Night club...my Sims never get served.  The server takes their order, but never returns with food.

--green

Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 July 20, 20:48:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you don't have enough money, the game sends you a bill in the mail.

Just so you know.

Unsouper
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 July 21, 00:20:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've also had a problem with sitting at a certain table in the Crypt O' Night club...my Sims never get served.  The server takes their order, but never returns with food.

--green

I think Pescado waiter fix will take care of that problem.
greeneyedsims
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 July 21, 21:58:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, thanks for the info, both of you.  I'll go get that right now.

--green
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 July 29, 09:59:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

--green

I think Pescado waiter fix will take care of that problem.

The tables outside have the other type of decorative candles on them, so the waiter can't serve the food.  I noticed this when I had many sims on one outing which some were seated inside and outside.  The ones sitting outside didn't get the food served.

I just went to the lot in build mode and removed those candles, worked fine after that.

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 July 29, 10:15:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a problem with the candles when they were placed on Maxis designed lots, but when I placed the same candles onto dining tables in a restaurant I built myself, there was no problem serving the food.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: