More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:23:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Better employees
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Better employees  (Read 9828 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Better employees
« Reply #25 on: 2006 July 19, 12:13:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They automatically requeue once they discover that that one is unmanned and the other one is.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
kaonashi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2006 July 25, 08:12:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have the patience for employees I can't directly control. My sims' employees are family members.
blubug
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 July 25, 21:23:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My servo cook runs several times upstairs to the door from the basement kitchen to act as a server or salesperson (then runs back down to cook). I thought he was either hyperactive and extremely enthusiastic. Or really wanted a raise or promotion Cheesy (I don't think I had BRY on that lot though)
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 July 26, 04:43:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

there are a couple extra problems beside employees being idiots i have, and im wondering if bru is will take care of that...   when i get to a lot, if the owner is also an employee, they dont don their uniform.   this is more critical where i have a theme store like callistoes pixie flowers where they are all dressed as pixies,  men as pirates.   so the owner is glaring wrongly dressed unless you are playing as the owners and had don your uniform, which should be automatic anyway. .   they will not do any job including making stuff playing as customer, only the cash register.  i tried a roomate to also make things but when id go to the store, as a customer i mean,  she would just hang out out of costume.  this means my redalien families plan to make a family restaurant are in the sewer.   no speciality red alien food for the sim comunity!   and at any time, if if you are playing the shop as owner, none of the cleaner people clean much.  they dont do the gardening as they are supposed to and they do not clean up dirty plates, ever.  also i actually had one of crammy boy's fail here,  everything else ran fine but when you go to the store there is only the owner who will do nothing,  no employees and people bring their brown paper bags into the restaurant and throw them on the floor.   this happens with a lot of hacks so im going over them a second time, adding them slowly, which is a real drag.  i mean, there must be a vulnerable section of code because a lot of hacks that appear to be fine will actually fail and the ofb store.  hm, okay let me look up... Cboy_NormalClothes caused this to happen to me,  the no employee thing.   is it working for everyone else?  ive had first time ever failures with  pescado hacks with this pack, where they seem to work for others.. but um, the hack that is supposed to restrict potential employess to unemployeed people, that comes from here, right?  its not working for me.

Life is tough.
Life is Tougher if you act STUPID.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: