More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:37:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Playsets & Toys
| | | |-+  TS1 Autoflush Terlet: Flush Force 5 XLT now for ZOMGPETS!!!111oneoneone!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS1 Autoflush Terlet: Flush Force 5 XLT now for ZOMGPETS!!!111oneoneone!  (Read 69344 times)
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
Re: TS1 Autoflush Terlet: Flush Force 5 XLT for TS2!
« Reply #25 on: 2006 July 03, 10:32:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, it begins to make sense now.  JM must mean MaximilianPS.  Why didn't he just say so?

Perhaps because MaximilianPS' website is max3d?
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 July 03, 10:44:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, it begins to make sense now.  JM must mean MaximilianPS.  Why didn't he just say so?

Perhaps because MaximilianPS' website is max3d?
Hmm, could be.  I didn't know that, of course.  I saw the little tiny picture in his sig, but it just looks like it says Max Sims2 Site, so I didn't put it together. 
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 July 03, 10:50:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'cuase J.M. didn't like the number on the name..
so i can't register Max3D user, and my second alias is MaximilianPS so.. this is it Smiley
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 July 03, 10:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I know he hates number names.  That's why I would have expected him to use your non-number name in his RTFM, but whatever.  Smiley
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 July 03, 14:35:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to clarify the credits.....the line I quoted has been there since the original post. I caught the thread moments after it went up, and it was there then.

I can't believe I'm sticking up for JM. Sigh.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Cyberdodo
FURRY!
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 July 03, 15:26:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've tried this out, and found that TwoJeffs' "Always Flush and Wash Hands" hack doesn't work with it.  Whatever means were used to stompinate the automatic flush interaction prevents the automatic queing up of the wash hands interaction.

Slap a man silly with a fish, and he'll smell like fish for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll go to the bait & tackle store, and stop bothering you.
liegenschonheit
Garrulous Gimp

Mmmm...brains

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 July 03, 21:31:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently I am blind. Blind! Oh no! I can't see! Everything is dark!
Oh, false alarm. Found the lightswitch.

I don't know I could have missed those six little characters up there. My appologies.
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2006 July 03, 22:42:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've tried this out, and found that TwoJeffs' "Always Flush and Wash Hands" hack doesn't work with it.  Whatever means were used to stompinate the automatic flush interaction prevents the automatic queing up of the wash hands interaction.

This probably uses a private 'use terlet' bhav and thus bypasses my semi-global hacked one, which it would have to do in order to work properly and flush itself. No way around that I'm afraid, you'll just have to queue up the washing of hands yourself if you use this terlet. The two shouldn't conflict though.
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 July 04, 17:24:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BINGO !  Grin

i've added a new mesh, and i've also an animated texture with 16 frames..
now is it's possible to change the texture when the WC will auto-flush  ?
on this way we could play the animation when it will clean.. or i can count how long a sim will stay seated and made a more complex animation ^^
that's depend all on J.M.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 July 05, 01:37:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A self-cleaning toilet?  That would be cool!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 July 05, 01:56:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It wasn't self-cleaning in TS1, so it isn't self-cleaning now. Tongue Besides, there is no self-cleaning terlet. Although some, like mine, can be easy to clean: You just spray it off with the high-pressure hose. A nice stream of water directed at over 8 times the pressure of a normal firehose will clean off anything.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ozzucay
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006 July 05, 05:43:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So will sand blasting.
I've been waiting for this one since TS2 came out. I couldn't believe they left it out. Finally my sloppy, lazy sims won't have fuming, clogged green terlets! Cool Shiny, shiny, shiny.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006 July 05, 08:34:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So will sand blasting.
It's harder to dispose of all that sand after open sandblasting. Water just runs down the drain.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 July 05, 11:15:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

r you awesome ?
 do you think awesome ?

baby i'm still cool  Grin
 http://www.max3d.it/temp/flushforce.rar

2 animated texture dirty and clean...
the clean is the one by default
there is a parameter called animation speed..
so the animation speed should 0 until the WC will flush then the parameter should change to 16 + / -

if WC = dirty {txtr= display-dirty_txtr}

lunch time.. bye bye Smiley
* MaximilianPS *wave*
« Last Edit: 2006 July 05, 11:57:31 by MaximilianPS » Logged
joe_mulcahy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 July 09, 17:10:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you very much for this, as you call it, terlet.  I shall install them in Lazlo Curious's loo at immediately, that chap seems to always forget to flush.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006 July 09, 22:23:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL, Lazlo has no neatness points whatsoever.
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

Still they're marching on...

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2006 July 10, 12:21:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think TJ found out that flushing is completely random and has nothing to do with Neatness.

Edit: and my memory serves me well, surprisingly enough! http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,1223.0.html
According to the hack description, flushing is mostly random.

Let the Beast inside you free!
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006 July 11, 04:06:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, that's interesting.  I'm playing a family with two sloppy sims, with about 2 neat points each.  They hardly ever flush the toilet, and I thought it was because they were sloppy.

JM says the hand-washing hack is a waste of time with Bathroom Uses You, because why wash your hands if you're going to turn right around and take a shower?
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2006 July 11, 04:58:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, that's interesting.  I'm playing a family with two sloppy sims, with about 2 neat points each.  They hardly ever flush the toilet, and I thought it was because they were sloppy.

JM says the hand-washing hack is a waste of time with Bathroom Uses You, because why wash your hands if you're going to turn right around and take a shower?

Hrm. Well I have a modified version of TJ's flush toilets mod (merged with Dukasha's mod that randomly makes male sims stand most of the time, when they go to the bathroom). I think TJ updated his code to check, in most cases, if a sim is queued up to use the shower, and if so... the sim won't warsh their hands. Otherwise, I kind of like it, just for my own sanity's sake, to see sims actually warshing their hands when they leave the bathroom, cuz otherwise... ewww... I think I tweaked the personality dependency for my own tastes, so sloppy sims have less of a chance of warshing their hands, but for the most part, it kind of gives me the heebie jeebies to see sims not warsh their hands after usin the terlets. Tongue

Ste

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2006 July 11, 05:30:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Neat/Slobby does affect the frequency of flushing, but since it's random, the effects are minimal at best.

joe_mulcahy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2006 July 23, 23:30:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks just the same for all the good work you, JM, as well as to the rest of you for all the information you've shared.  This "terlet" (I find this word delightful, as a matter of a fact) is very well done.  I did notice though that Pascal and Vidcund used to frequently flush the terlets that came with the game after Lazlo was done.  It was quite funny actually, for sometimes Lazlo would be in the shower whilst one of his brothers flushed, after which, he would chide them most severely. 
raptureswild
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2006 August 07, 10:53:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Terlet, LOL.  Maxis sucks for not including this in TS2, among other things.
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2006 August 09, 21:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i wish to know why the sims never wash his hand when they done...
the use of the sink in bathroom is totally unusefull, also 'cause if they need to be a bit clean at 90% of the times they wash his hand in the chitcken eaven the bathroom  Undecided

i think that the TJ Hack is a bit too "absolute", maybe the neat sims will clean his hand.. probably lazlo will nerer flush and never wash his hands Wink
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2006 August 10, 01:51:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The reason sims don't wash their hands when they're done anymore is because it was an annoyance in TS1, since the hand-washing does very little to improve the sim's hygiene bar and is very time consuming. Since sim-hygiene pertains to the entire sim and not individual parts of the sim, it makes no sense in the game to have "localized" hygiene procedures: Either they're superior to the "general" hygiene procedure in that they grant more hygiene per time, meaning a sim should never bathe and get by entirely on hand-washing, or they're a waste of time because it would be faster to just use the shower. Thus, hand-washing is a meaningless behavior useful only for cosmetic filming purposes, and a total waste of time in actual play.

MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2006 August 12, 16:05:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.max3d.it/temp/flushforce.rar
ok were we have the flushforce with the animated textues and the J.M. BHAVs
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: