More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:02:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Building Contest of Awesomeness (Moderator: Ambular)
| | | |-+  Missdoh's MATY contest house
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Missdoh's MATY contest house  (Read 10985 times)
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Missdoh's MATY contest house
« on: 2006 June 30, 02:48:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is my modest house for the contest.  Build on a 3 x 3 lot, 2 floors, 2nd floor can be expanded.  A patio can be added later outside.  Fully furnish with only Maxis stuff.  Cost:  38,864$

7 Sims can easily live in this house, 3 bathrooms, 2 double beds, 2 single beds and 1 room for toddler or baby to come.

Here is a front view front outside, notice the telescope and empty driveway:

Here is a back view of the house:

1st floor picture with all the things sims needs to skill and relax and have fun, still some place left to add more items, 2 bathrooms on this floor, 1 kitchen, child bedroom, babies room all ready with all skill items and a huge living room (I just notice I forgot to recolor one door, there is a door going in the bathroom from the children room, that room have access to both bathrooms, it does not really show on the picture but it is there):

2nd floor with 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom with 2 double bed, 1 attic with a exercice machine and stereo and a room to put future rewards that can be expand:

Now for the bribe, sorry but I don't believe in bribe to win in life so I am not gonna start here.  Tongue

I don't care if I don't win, at least I participate Smiley

* MATY Contest entry.Sims2Pack (1089.89 KB - downloaded 527 times.)
« Last Edit: 2006 June 30, 03:30:03 by MissDoh » Logged
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: Missdoh's MATY contest house
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 02, 15:22:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1.5 for aesthetics.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 29, 23:02:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nursery wall incomplete and does not partition area into isolated room, and only has one installed docking port, but easy to correct. Critical furnitures all of insuperior quality and must be immediately upgraded at increased cost. The One Desk is not installed, although can be. Kitchen/dining area combined, creating fire hazard and making it impossible to deny kitchen access without also sealing off dining area. No physical anomalies detected on lot.

Bribe: 0.0
Functionality: 0.9
Scenarios: 1.0
Expand/Adapt: 3.2
Cost Effectiveness: 0.9
Physics: 10.0
Aesthetics: 1.5

Technical: 1.916
Total: 1.15

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 August 30, 03:40:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it is not that bad afterall.  I wanted to place the staircase differently so I could close the nursery but actually completely forgot about it d'oh!  I put basic furnitures mainly to keep the cost of the house as low as possible, it was the point there.  I  forgot about the desk and the isolated kitchen, me bad.

I must admit reading the report you did about all the houses in the contest made me realize a few things and I build houses differently now.  At least participating gave me that Smiley
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 August 30, 03:42:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, the staircase wasn't that bad where it was, but you could have closed both it, and the nursery off as-is, by simply wrapping a wall around the back end.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 August 30, 03:56:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I know, but I forgot.... Oh well I edited it since then and it looks differently lol.

Hope you make other contest like that, it was fun Smiley
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 August 30, 04:01:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hope you make other contest like that, it was fun Smiley
Right now, the currently running contest is the Chernobyl Contest. Tongue

MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 August 30, 04:05:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I was not aware of it, thanks for pointing it out, I will participate in that one too!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: