More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 08:32:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Chemistry between adults and teens?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Chemistry between adults and teens?  (Read 3162 times)
jacay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Chemistry between adults and teens?
« on: 2006 June 29, 22:56:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a hack for this? Because I have teen woohoo and syberspunk's teen enabled adult wants hack, but what's the point if they aren't really attracted to each other? Also, I swear I'm not a pedophile. I just don't like making them pursue relationships with people they don't genuinely lust after.
liegenschonheit
Garrulous Gimp

Mmmm...brains

View Profile
Re: Chemistry between adults and teens?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 June 30, 00:05:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think teen woohoo qualifies you as a pedophile. Now if you wanted child woohoo, we'd beat you with a stick and shave off your eyebrows.

I think this is a good idea. I hate it when a teen ages to an adult and seemingly loses all interest in his/her former girlfriend/boyfriend.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 June 30, 00:39:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think this is a good idea. I hate it when a teen ages to an adult and seemingly loses all interest in his/her former girlfriend/boyfriend.

You need TJ's 'teens keep loves' hack -- you can find it here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=1197.0

(There are also critical fixes there for bugs Maxis still hasn't fixed, too.)

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 June 30, 03:47:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you mean bolts, no.  I know Jase was trying to get it to work with Inteen and couldn't, because I asked him about it.  You just have to try to work it out for yourself - it's usually pretty obvious.  Even without a mod to allow teen/adult interactions, you can still tell.  It's even there with children.  Lilith Pleasant made best friends with a townie child, who was constantly phoning her and appearing on outings she was on - in the end I moved him in and then discovered that their personalities were identical, down to the last little point.  I was going to have her adopt him, but decided not to, so I can see what the attraction level is when he grows up.  I've noticed quite a few instances where children and older sims have gravitated towards each other and then they've turned out to have a strong attraction when the child has grown-up. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
jase
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 July 08, 15:37:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The scuttlebutt from a Maxis source who shall remain unnamed is that a newbie programmer couldn't figure out how to alter the UI chemistry bolts work from behavior script, and so hardwired the code in the executable.  I have an active request in with Maxis to fix this in some later expansion (probably won't happen).

Isn't it about time you did your part in God's plan?  Go on, install InTeen today.  What would Jesus do?
Marquis
mistymage
Lipless Loser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 July 09, 07:49:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The scuttlebutt from a Maxis source who shall remain unnamed is that a newbie programmer couldn't figure out how to alter the UI chemistry bolts work from behavior script, and so hardwired the code in the executable.  I have an active request in with Maxis to fix this in some later expansion (probably won't happen).

I really really want this to happen.  I'm 36 yo... but want to be ~16 and getting it on with Snape w/o any messing about with moving in/ or aging either of us down/up.

IRL Snape is old enough to be my dad.. but gawd is Alan Rickman HAWT!!!

Gnohmon's sims 1 objects
"It's like that hobbit/dragon thing. You cut off one head and.. it's an exercise in futility." -Andy, Dawn of the dead remake, 2004 = trolls on MATY
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: