More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 22:24:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Building Contest of Awesomeness (Moderator: Ambular)
| | | |-+  Twooflower's entry
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Twooflower's entry  (Read 5383 times)
twooflower
Exasperating Eyesore

INTJ and/or P

View Profile WWW
Twooflower's entry
« on: 2006 June 29, 02:17:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Click to see larger pictures:

My entry is on a 3x3 lot and is fully furnished at $166K.  The house is rather big, but it should have everything you need and more. There is an empty shop ready to start a home business if you choose, and a large attic that could be used for crafting stations, extra bedrooms, storage, etc.  The basement has a two-car garage that cars teleport into (due to being too close to the street for a driveway).  There is a special bedroom for a vampire, as well as plenty of room for all the career rewards.  On the main floor there are 3 bedrooms and there is a sunken nursery to keep toddlers out of the way.

Since OFB came out, my home businesses have usually been venues.  I lock guests out of the kitchen and dining room.  The bar countertop allows you to feed customers if you want because they can take food from that side and sit and eat in the living room, but it keeps the ungrateful customers from complaining about dirty plates, since they can't put a dirty plate down from that side.  They can only set plates on the floor, and those get cleaned up quickly by the cleanbot.

The bribe: El Presidente's Palace

I almost didn't enter the contest because I couldn't think of a bribe, but then I remembered this appropriately-named lot I built based on the palace in Tropico.  I have an earlier version of the lot on the exchange, but this version is the renovated, playable version with custom content removed, many problems fixed, and it has added street parking.  MATY features are also included, such as the sleep clocks, bathroom controllers, lot debugger, etc. 

As an addtional bribe, I would also be willing to attempt to build a requested lot for each judge.

Click to see larger pictures:

* MATY Entry - twooflower.rar (1090.74 KB - downloaded 436 times.)
* El Presidente's Palace.rar (1478.61 KB - downloaded 231 times.)

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: Twooflower's entry
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 02, 15:24:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

8.0 for aesthetics.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Twooflower's entry
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 05, 12:33:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

! THIS LOT HAS NON-LEVEL EDGES !
Placement of this lot in your neighborhood will damage the neighborhood terrain!

Driveway exhibits visible warpature artifacts. Kitchen defense relies on buggy archway, should be replaced with real door. The One Desk located very long way away from entry. Fence gate installed wrong-side-out. Use of bathtubs instead of proper showertubs remains inefficient.

Bribe: 0.6
Functionality: 0.9
Scenarios: 1.7
Expand/Adapt: 2.5
Cost Effectiveness: 0.7
Physics: 0.75
Aesthetics: 8.0

Technical: 1.729
Total: 1.2775

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: