More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 05:42:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Building Contest of Awesomeness (Moderator: Ambular)
| | | |-+  a non-awesome entry_fixed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: a non-awesome entry_fixed  (Read 7517 times)
Baronetess
TaWanda
Nitwitted Nuisance

stolen from obsessiveicons@livejournal

View Profile
a non-awesome entry_fixed
« on: 2006 June 23, 04:21:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Completely Furnished Southwestern Style Home on a 3 x 3 lot for UNDER 45K

Formal living room with fireplace, Dining room,  Kitchen with locking Smartfish door, Upstairs family room with balcony, Game room (with poker table for lazy fortune sims who want to make easy money) Kitchen recently updated with NEW dishwasher and trash compacter.
 Downstairs master bedroom with attached nursery, another master bedroom and a dorm style bedroom upstairs. Plenty of bathroom facilities. Could possibly convert the living room to retail space with the addition of a partitioning wall if you wanted to run a home business (not sure about that since I don't have OFB). Room for storage and/or expansion.
 Lot includes necessary skilling items, smart milk machine and thinking cap to facilitate skilling. Second hand Smooga included in asking price.
 This is a scroll free lot that easily plays eight sims and four (or more?) guests. Ready for immediate move-in.

1157 Hiburnia Cove                    $44,548

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=384973&asset_type=lot&user_id=365051
« Last Edit: 2006 June 29, 02:15:11 by TaWanda » Logged
Baronetess
TaWanda
Nitwitted Nuisance

stolen from obsessiveicons@livejournal

View Profile
Re: a non-awesome entry
« Reply #1 on: 2006 June 23, 04:29:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Second try at this, hope I got it right this time. It downloaded fine from the exchange and works ok in my game,  but is there a brave soul willing to try it out and let me know if it works for them?  Many thanks to MagicMoon for telling me about the original problem.

THE BRIBE is another non awesome house built to specification, to the best of my ability. Or two houses that I design myself, your choice. Just think, more crap to point and laugh at  Grin
« Last Edit: 2006 June 29, 02:21:46 by TaWanda » Logged
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: a non-awesome entry_fixed
« Reply #2 on: 2006 July 02, 15:35:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

6.0 for aesthetics.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: a non-awesome entry_fixed
« Reply #3 on: 2006 August 29, 23:04:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nursery area cramped, with mildly long walk from kitchen made longer due to poor placement of doors. The One Desk located in bizarre, distant corner of house. Visitor access control and surveillance capabilities poor due to inability to confine to single level. Extremely inefficient and awkward placement of "game room". Bathroom facilities not complete and badly in need of overhaul. Placement of outdoor trashcan in distant corner of garage causes beaconing issues (extreme relocations of trashcan are bad!).

Bribe: 0.05
Functionality: 0.85
Scenarios: 0.8
Expand/Adapt: 1.1
Cost Effectiveness: 1.0
Physics: 3.0
Aesthetics: 6.0

Technical: 1.483
Total: 0.91

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: