More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:30:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Building Contest of Awesomeness (Moderator: Ambular)
| | | |-+  Emma's MATY house
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Emma's MATY house  (Read 7889 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Emma's MATY house
« on: 2006 June 28, 08:50:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is my entry for the contest. It is built on a 4x3 lot and the furnished version costs §197,904 (a lot I know, but you get everything you need, including aspiration and career rewards. Thanks TJ's) The unfurnished version is §68,434. The lot has a basement with 2 vampire coffins, and can be easily converted to a gym, extra bedroom, toddler pit etc. There is also a bathroom on this floor. On the first floor there is a living room, study, a large kitchen with counter seating for 8 sims, a bathroom with bath and seperate shower and access to the large attatched garage. On the second floor there are 2 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room) 2 single rooms, a bathroom with tub and seperate shower, and 2 shower rooms with toilets. There is also access to the loft from this floor, which I have made into a music room, but can be easily converted to a large double bedroom, or a spacious nursery/playroom, and there is space under the roof for another bath/shower room. There is a large pool in the garden, and an attatched 'shed' which contains most of the asp/career rewards. There is also on-street parking in front of the house for 2 cars. (I have shown 2 cars parked on the street in the pictures, but those are not included in the download) You can also expand the house if needed by removing the roof and building on top of the garage.
Cheats used: boolprop constrainFloorElevation true/false
Custom content used: Invisible Driveway TwoJeff's buyable aspiration and career rewards
Expansions Required: University, Nightlife
Bribe Offered: More of a forfeit really, I will have the avatar/username/title of your choice for all eternity.

ps-I know I have spelled 'snapshots' wrong on the zip-can't be assed to change it! Cheesy

* Emma's MATY House-Furnished.zip (1596.82 KB - downloaded 542 times.)
* Emma's MATY House-Unfurnished.zip (1527.21 KB - downloaded 444 times.)
* Emma's MATY House-Furnished Shapshots.zip (463.01 KB - downloaded 627 times.)

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: Emma's MATY house
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 02, 15:26:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

9.0 for aesthetics.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 16, 21:39:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Large basement produces visible neighborhood-view artifacts. Career object enclosure bafflingly inaccessible from rest of house without going on extended outside detour, despite being attached to house. Rather inconvenient. Combined kitchen-dining area makes access control difficult and produces fire disruption hazard. Creator obviously slightly obsessed with thinking caps. Stairwell access control not-so-good, but can be fixed. Pieces of critical furniture often of poor quality, particularly beds. Haphazard placement of bookshelf causes sims to seat themselves in annoying places, like in the computer and chess chairs. Street parking buggy and should be removed, but adequate parking space for one car remains without it. Poor and uneven quality, placement, and arrangement of bathrooms proves once again that Emma knows nothing about bathrooms.

Bribe: 0.05
Functionality: 0.9
Scenarios: 0.9
Expand/Adapt: 3.2
Cost Effectiveness: 0.9
Physics: 3.5
Aesthetics: 9.0

Technical: 1.983
Total: 1.21

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 August 16, 22:09:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Career object enclosure bafflingly inaccessible from rest of house without going on extended outside detour, despite being attached to house. Rather inconvenient.

Ohh yeah, I think I forgot to add a door from the garage Cheesy

Creator obviously slightly obsessed with thinking caps.

Yes, cos I am sick of them traipsing all through the house to put them somewhere Tongue

Poor and uneven quality, placement, and arrangement of bathrooms proves once again that Emma knows nothing about bathrooms.

Hey-but it does have bathrooms, unlike my other houses according to you Grin

All Pescados suck.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: