More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 01:40:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Building Contest of Awesomeness (Moderator: Ambular)
| | | |-+  Because I so need laughing at
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Because I so need laughing at  (Read 7432 times)
Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
Because I so need laughing at
« on: 2006 June 30, 23:26:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cutting it fine ...  Roll Eyes After accusing the boss of a lapse of awesomeness I am compelled to make good on my challenge. Here's a house with a roofslopeangle of 36.86989 degrees  Grin ...

On the market for a reasonable 120,000 simoleons is this fine, not say modestly awesome property comprising some fine accomodations for sims combined with economy of system resources.  The house stand on a small plot and the main rooms are all easily accessible on two main floors. There is additional accomodation in the attic suitable for guests or any other purpose.

The house comes with a nice sized pool and there is plenty of extra space in the rear garden for the addition of a crypt with or without a cellar should such a feature be needed (or thought desirable).

All the family bedrooms have en-suite bathroom/shower-room facilities. The master suite has his and her bathrooms plus a useful dressing area and is immediate adjacent to a good-sized nursery.

Pictures tell the story far better. All labels are above the pictures they relate to.

Plan views:

The Roof

The Attic Floor (showing one version of the floor plan)

The "First" Floor (2nd Floor in USA)

The Ground Floor

The external elevations

From the front left

From The rear left

From the rear right (note the small building in the background - it is my bribe)

Camera Presets
For maximum playability, the house is designed to played with preset camera positions. I chose these:

4 = The master bedroom with visual access to all the essential features as well as access to the nursery

5 = The 3 first floor family bedrooms with visual access to all bathroom elements

5 then Page Down = view of the kitchen/dining area as well as sight of the wall mounted phone and downstairs terlet with BYU controller

5 then Page Up = View of the attic rooms (note that this view shows an alternative floor plan - the spacious landing area could be used for one or more career rewards.

6 = Close up view of the dining area

8 = View of the family room where studying and games may be played. This room could easily be converted into a business if desired

9 = A view of the mailbox also giving sight of the lounge and the ideally located homework area near the front door

NB The numbers follow my own system and have no other significance. I leave 7 unallocated for miscellaneous ad hoc usages as and when needed.

That completes my description. The house has not been overfilled with useless clutter. It is playable and economical and should cope admirably with 8 sims.

My bribe? What can I offer to the man who has everything? Well there is Slim's Throat Emporium previously referred to as a background item. That community lot on a 2x2 plot has a good restaurant (8 covers) a grocery store, coffee bar. It also sells clothes and computer games, cell phones and perfume. Sims go there to play poker or pool. It has been working in my game since NL came out with never any problems dues to crowding. My bribe is to offer up a rebuilt Slim's without all the custom content. Cos my buildings are awesome.

awesomeness.zip
« Last Edit: 2006 June 30, 23:58:48 by Mirelly » Logged

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: Because I so need laughing at
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 02, 15:20:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

4.0 for aesthetics.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Because I so need laughing at
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 16, 22:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Failure to actually close the kitchen/dining area partition despite obvious seperation is frankly baffling. Not to mention a fire and raid hazard, since the area is open by archway. Crampedness of area around The One Desk and proximity to small door may produce traffic jam during dropoff. Reading area poorly placed, and inadequate seating and proximity to inappropriate seating may cause sims to sit in chess chairs, blocking skilling. Exposed stairwell limits ability to control wandering of visitors. Baby nursery small, awkward, and contains only single port. Limited expansion space. Slightly pricy. No visible artifacts.

Bribe: 0.2
Functionality: 0.75
Scenarios: 0.85
Expand/Adapt: 1.1
Cost Effectiveness: 0.6
Physics: 10.0
Aesthetics: 4.0

Technical: 1.825
Total: 1.175

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: