More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 12:51:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Anyone recognize this mesh?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Anyone recognize this mesh?  (Read 8352 times)
Persephone
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Anyone recognize this mesh?
« on: 2006 June 25, 01:35:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't find it anywhere, its not linked from simsquirts, and it's really cute?  Anyone know where I can find it, and (prays) please let it be free?

LOL ooops, forgot the pic:

I think its old age... I'm turning 30 in two weeks.
« Last Edit: 2006 June 25, 01:48:01 by Persephone » Logged
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
Re: Anyone recognize this mesh?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 June 25, 01:38:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, what mesh?
I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems with links, pictures, and more. Is it too late to blame Josh?

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Morganthe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 June 25, 01:59:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's from eclecticsims.com.  i'm not sure if thats the one that is free or not...i know she changed one, but can't remember if it was that one or not.
Persephone
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 June 25, 02:03:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, its not free.  Sad and I can't see anything else on the site, I want so I'd have to get a subscription for ONE mesh.  *sigh*  But thanks for finding it, it was making me crazy.
ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 June 25, 02:13:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's NOT old age.
And on that note, because I need to share and you need a laugh: I just turned...well, older than you but under 40. I was on a trip with the Honors kids on my birthday, and one of my fellow chaperones had "very clever" idea to have a manager announce a happy 40th birthday to me over the intercom to everyone present. So, if you were in the Bonanza Buffet in Rochester, MN on May 30th, I AM NOT 40! Thanks.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Persephone
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 June 25, 02:16:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL elfpuddle.  I think your friend deserves a cockroach in her soup for that one.
ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 June 25, 02:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When we got to our hotel that night, I convinced her that I hadn't put her luggage on the bus. (I'd told her I would while she parked her car in the bus garage at the school). She was quite panicked, so I felt better. (Never, but never, mess with a birthday girl!)

Persephone
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 June 25, 02:34:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL even better.  Ok so I've been to simsquirts, and mod the sims2.com.  Do you know of any other free sites that make nice toddler or child clothes based on new meshes?  Maxis meshes for the kids and toddlers are SOO ugly and long, clunky, look like elder clothes, etc....
Roux
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 June 25, 16:14:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't ususally search for toddler outfits, but I've found a few things I liked.

There's an adorable butterfly dress at Besen's, with a non-Maxis mesh.  http://www.besens-sims2.de/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=73

Spiffy Sims has some decent outfits for toddlers (there's a good deal of not-so-great outfits as well).  http://www.spiffysims.com/index.php.  I downloaded the underwear and "swimsuits", then used SimPE to recategorize them as everyday.  Smiley

You have your way with him, and you'll never get to destroy the world; and I don't fancy spending the next six months trying to get librarian out of the carpet.
Persephone
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 June 25, 23:38:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't like any of those.  None of those meshes look like baby dresses.  I can't understand why people don't make more toddler and children's meshes.  There's tons of people making every variation of jeans with ugly shoes...  *frowns* I should learn to do meshes myself, I'd corner the market on toddler clothes.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 June 25, 23:47:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*frowns* I should learn to do meshes myself, I'd corner the market on toddler clothes.

You should.  That'd be great.  Cheesy
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 June 26, 00:15:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It really would be! Smiley I've just spent some time looking for styles similar to what you like and there aren't any. I even went to TSR's pay section, not much there either. Pretty much everything is a recolor. Pronupsims had a few cute dresses but they are longer and most come with gloves. Sad

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Persephone
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 June 26, 02:05:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

unfortunately, I had a look at the tutorials and... it made me eat chocolate and bacon. 
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 June 26, 03:15:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol Cheesy

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Lackey
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 June 26, 04:07:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I paid for a sub at electric sims and I have all their stuff.

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine to your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.
Baronetess
TaWanda
Nitwitted Nuisance

stolen from obsessiveicons@livejournal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 June 26, 04:20:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you seen tiggerypums toddler buuble mesh at MTS2? It could be really cute if it had some awesome recolors. I used to dress my daughter in these in the summer when she was a tot
Persephone
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 June 26, 04:22:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you seen tiggerypums toddler buuble mesh at MTS2? It could be really cute if it had some awesome recolors. I used to dress my daughter in these in the summer when she was a tot

It's nice, I downloaded it.  Still not satisfied. Tongue Want more!

I paid for a sub at electric sims and I have all their stuff.

Rub it in, but seriously is there enough stuff to warrant paying? I've never bought a subscription before.  I didn't like the children's clothes at all, just the two cute little toddler dress meshes, and it didn't seem worth paying for two meshes...
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 June 26, 04:30:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhhh Persephone, it didn't sound like they were rubbing it in.  It sounded like they were inviting you to PM her/him.  Wink
Persephone
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 June 26, 04:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhhh Persephone, it didn't sound like they were rubbing it in.  It sounded like they were inviting you to PM her/him.  Wink

Bluesoup, I have NO idea what you're talking about.  Wink
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 June 26, 04:38:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well of course you don't.  I don't either.  Tongue
Persephone
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 June 26, 04:39:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel so dirty, I need more bacon.
liegenschonheit
Garrulous Gimp

Mmmm...brains

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 June 26, 05:02:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The mesh making tutorials are very intimidating, aren't they? Honestly though, the SIMpe parts are the scariest bit, and once you run through all the steps once or twice the whole process is alot easier than it looks. Now the actual meshing part...yeah, thats up to you. My meshes aren't really "public ready" at this point. ^_^
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 June 26, 15:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

May I suggest http://sims2sisters.sme.sk/ ? They have cutesy stuff (for girls, boy stuff kinda blah)

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Baronetess
TaWanda
Nitwitted Nuisance

stolen from obsessiveicons@livejournal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 June 26, 15:54:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ms Maria,
  the one I mentioned is a freebie at MTS2. I can't afford pay stuff Cry  I didn't even DL the free one because I don't like the recolors that are available. If some talented person were to make some really adorable recolors I would probably grab them quicker than you could say Jack Spratt. And if Mrntmn wants to PM me too I am not proud either. There were some cute dresses and shorts and bathing suits on that site. Cheesy
Persephone
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 June 26, 15:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ms Maria,
  the one I mentioned is a freebie at MTS2. I can't afford pay stuff Cry  I didn't even DL the free one because I don't like the recolors that are available. If some talented person were to make some really adorable recolors I would probably grab them quicker than you could say Jack Spratt. And if Mrntmn wants to PM me too I am not proud either. There were some cute dresses and shorts and bathing suits on that site. Cheesy

I'm going to work on some re-colors for the bubble, but I won't probably wont' be posting them, but if you'd like to examine them for cuteness I'll send them to you. 
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: