More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 15, 21:06:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Removing Vampire Teeth
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Removing Vampire Teeth  (Read 2220 times)
Hegelian
Undead Member

Viva o Acre Livre! Viva a Revolução!

View Profile
Removing Vampire Teeth
« on: 2006 June 24, 00:12:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so it possible to remove vampire teeth from a sim using SimPE? One of my Body Shop sims has vampire teeth, presumably the  result of poking around the the eyeglasses catalog and clicking on one of the items that doesn't show glasses.

I've looked through her file in SimPE and found a few references with checkboxes to vampire teeth in certain Geometric Data Containers, but I'm reluctant to uncheck the boxes or delete the entries (although I may try one or the other on a backup file). If anyone knows how this can be safely done, I'd sure like to know.

[Screen capture deleted as no longer pertinent.]
« Last Edit: 2006 June 25, 17:22:17 by Hegelian » Logged

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." —  Hermann Göring
Simsbaby
Pinheaded Pissant

INTP - I didn't do it.

View Profile
Re: Removing Vampire Teeth
« Reply #1 on: 2006 June 24, 02:53:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try this. Clone the vampire teeth as a recolor in body shop then import. Apply them to the sim then remove them. Your sim should be normal then.

Remember - a bimbo is for life and not just for christmas!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 June 25, 08:44:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try turning them into a vampire and then un-turning them into a vampire?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Hegelian
Undead Member

Viva o Acre Livre! Viva a Revolução!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 June 25, 17:21:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd already done what simsbaby suggested, and it seems to have worked just fine (thanks for that, sb!). Plus, I how have vampire teeth in the eyeglasses catalog in case I run into this problem again. Since I've never had vampires in my game, I wouldn't have thought to have changed her into one and then back, not knowing the change was reversable. Good to know!

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." —  Hermann Göring
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: