More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 19:20:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Identical Twins
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Identical Twins  (Read 31105 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Identical Twins
« Reply #25 on: 2005 July 21, 13:02:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Silly Posie, I must click my brain into gear  Wink
Yeah, seriously. I can't believe you even asked. I mean, really, what part of "children of sim-me" did you not understand? Tongue

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 July 21, 13:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes really Posie, what were you thinking  Grin?

G.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
HRH Posie
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2005 July 21, 13:07:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think its the 'If you were a townie...' thread from last night.  Its warped my brain  Tongue

"Does nothing work outside of London? Hmm? Apparently not." Natasha Glenville, Bridget Jones
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 July 21, 16:00:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bother. Honestly, I wasn't going to lock you in a 3x3 room or anything. Honestly I'd be rather afraid that you'd find out some time, find my house with Google Earth, and run it over with your tank. Or hack into a satellite and zap it with a laser.

I have that "improved" version of fwiffo's Multiple PT hack, and I have a weird sense of humour. Can you guess where this is going? I thought it might be entertaining to upload it to MTS2 without telling them *exactly* what sims were in it. Heh.
HRH Posie
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2005 July 21, 16:13:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol that does sound rather amusing  Grin  Can you just imagine all those Klingon babies!

"Does nothing work outside of London? Hmm? Apparently not." Natasha Glenville, Bridget Jones
cyperangel
Garrulous Gimp

Lipless expert in stupid questions

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 July 21, 16:17:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heh, i'd actually love to have such a hack in my game.. I havent downloaded the Multiple PT hack cause im still hoping to get my handson your version Smiley

Even with pescado in the bunch. Although the thought of Pescado running around pollinating sims is kinda scary...

LK: I think the closest thing to a "soft heart" you'll find in JM's possession is the one he ripped out of some hapless fool's chest.
If you google "More Awesome Than You" - you'll find it. Please read the FAQs carefully before posting - their motto is MOAR FIGHT!They are not a snuggly bunc
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 July 21, 16:38:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It'll probably be up in a few days. I don't have much else to do, and all I need to do is make some non-craptastic sims for the first version. Probably just going to be a variety of "Basic" PTs, as in, would fit in PT Smith's family tree. I have a bunch of bink13y's stuff, too, but I'll need to make some modifications to the genetics before I do a freakish sims version, since several of the weirder sims only have hair for females.

Mind you, I honestly haven't a clue what I'm doing. I know nothing about uploading protocol. If fwiffo flames me I'll probably have to take it down, but I *think* he's okay with it, since he's the one who told me how to do it in the first place.

Come to think of it, it would be rather amusing to do an entire "JMPescado pack" with sim-JMP and his various sim-offspring. Hmm. The possibilities with this thing are endless.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 July 21, 19:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Posted by: Oddysey
Come to think of it, it would be rather amusing to do an entire "JMPescado pack" with sim-JMP and his various sim-offspring. Hmm. The possibilities with this thing are endless.

You have a wicked sense of humor, you know. If I hear on our local news that a house in the Baltimore/Washington metro area has mysteriously vanished, or if I see a mushroom cloud when looking out of my window, I'll hold a 1 minute of silence vigil in your honor ;).

G.

~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 July 21, 22:15:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"I try not to publicize sim-mes. It's creepy enough having people create bad imitations of me so they can lock me in 3x3 rooms and watch me pee myself to death. Besides, extracting me again may be difficult, I've been dead for a quite awhile now." (Pescado)

*died from laugh*...*help!!! resurrect me!*
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 July 22, 04:07:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have a wicked sense of humor, you know. If I hear on our local news that a house in the Baltimore/Washington metro area has mysteriously vanished, or if I see a mushroom cloud when looking out of my window, I'll hold a 1 minute of silence vigil in your honor Wink.

If that actually happens, it's actually rather likely that it'll be my fault.

I expect that the JMPescado sim had to have his gravestone removed because he wouldn't stop bothering the living sims, and picked somewhere really inconvenient to die? I honestly don't understand sim behavior in this area. I can just see it: "He died in the bathroom, so by the Great Malevolent User we're going to bury him in the bathroom! And I don't care if that means he's blocking the toilet; we can just dig him up to move him somewhere else, thereby incuring his everlasting wrath upon us all and most likely resulting in our untimely demise."
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 July 22, 04:35:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I expect that the JMPescado sim had to have his gravestone removed because he wouldn't stop bothering the living sims, and picked somewhere really inconvenient to die? I honestly don't understand sim behavior in this area. I can just see it: "He died in the bathroom, so by the Great Malevolent User we're going to bury him in the bathroom! And I don't care if that means he's blocking the toilet; we can just dig him up to move him somewhere else, thereby incuring his everlasting wrath upon us all and most likely resulting in our untimely demise."
Actually, everyone is buried in the Mausoleum. Moving gravestones isn't really enough to greatly aggravating ghosts, they still tend to remain fairly quiet if most other factors are okay. That, and if you stick a few Ghostbusters in the important places, it should keep out the riffraff and banish them back to the Mausoleum.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 July 22, 04:52:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really need to get around to building Mausoleums for my sims . . . I've got a couple of elder ghosts who are upset because I sold their crappy bed and/or their crappy toilet so I could by a nice new shiny one that actually worked. That, and I suspect I'll need one to experience the true awesomeness of the Ghostbuster.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005 July 24, 08:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, here's another mean lookin' bastard for you: Notice also the prominent familial nosebrow:

That nosebrow has been a prominently identifying feature in the family for 3 generations now.

veilchen
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005 July 24, 08:59:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh? Which or whose family would that be? Yours or your sims?
By the way, the head-stones and the "kick" option in your picture...nice touch. It's very pescadoestic (I know its not a word, since I just made it up :D)

G.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 July 24, 09:03:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh? Which or whose family would that be? Yours or your sims?
My sim-family, descended from Sim-Me.

By the way, the head-stones and the "kick" option in your picture...nice touch. It's very pescadoestic (I know its not a word, since I just made it up Cheesy)
That's part of my "experiment in putting a cow plant in the Dorm Cafeteria". Dormies, for some bizarre reason, like to congregate around these tombstones at all hours bemoaning the fate of somebody they've never met before until the ghosts come out and they pee themselves. Nobody had managed to actually be frightened to death yet, so I figure the number of tombstones hasn't achieved critical mass.

Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2005 July 24, 15:57:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have that hack working now. I'm going to post an "all J. M. Pescado spawn" pic or two here, just for a bit of feedback, see if I'm doing it right. Over half of them do have that brow ridge. Still working on getting the other features *just* right, and if I produce a significant improvement I'll put up a new version of that hack.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005 July 24, 17:27:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The unique thing about the brow ridge is that I, myself, in my sim incarnation, lack the brow ridge. However, all children end up inheriting it so far. It looks rather imposing and mean, as you can clearly see, but is usually hidden behind the familial sunglasses. The large dome is another common feature, although not quite as immediately noticeable as the nosebrow ridge.

reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2005 July 24, 17:31:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The unique thing about the brow ridge is that I, myself, in my sim incarnation, lack the brow ridge. However, all children end up inheriting it so far. It looks rather imposing and mean, as you can clearly see, but is usually hidden behind the familial sunglasses.

I know you are against uploading Sim-you, but I would love to have that toddler! I promise I'd be very nice to him and he'd be a Knowledge Sim who maxes all skills, of course.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: