More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:01:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Building Contest of Awesomeness (Moderator: Ambular)
| | | |-+  Mr. P Pad - 2 versions downloadable
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Mr. P Pad - 2 versions downloadable  (Read 13772 times)
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Mr. P Pad - 2 versions downloadable
« on: 2006 June 23, 03:03:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For the low low low price of just 79,999.00 you too can live in style just like Mr. P! Modestly appointed with everything - yes I said EVERYTHING you need to move in. Heck we even threw in a car to get you to work in on time! If you dont want to work away from home, you can use the attached shop to start your very own business, thats right my friend you too can take part in child slavory the American dream and put all those freeloaders family members of yours to work right away! Includes large master suite with balcony and master bath, four decent size and modestly appointed bedrooms for the kidlets and a nursery right next to the kitchen. Features a sunlit wrap stair case with views of the oversized and partially fenced backyard (to keep out those pesky neighbors) leading up from the spacious living room! That old cranky Headmaster wont be able to turn your darling children down now after visiting your beautiful new home. There is even plenty of storage space in the attic, attached storage room off the garage and the basement to store all your baggage with room still to add on! But wait, theres more! If you act now for the low low price of just 79,999 we will even throw in a meshy thing, thats right you heard it here first my friend, your very own meshy thing delivered free of charge! Act NOW!

MR P WITHOUT OFB

**Mr P without OFB has been stripped of everything I thought might have anything do with OFB - windows, tile, carpeting etc including any landscaping I thought might be affected. It was also repainted as I dont know if Burgundy came with the Base or after. The stair case was rebuilt to be a plain jane straight set of stairs. Hopefully I got everything - it also has no furnishings, lighting or anything else inside, just floors and paint.

* Mr. P HouseOFB.rar (735.36 KB - downloaded 502 times.)
« Last Edit: 2006 June 30, 18:25:45 by nectere » Logged
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Mr. P Pad - 2 versions downloadable
« Reply #1 on: 2006 June 28, 23:41:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently either code changed along the way of expansion packs or patches or I just never noticed it before...I use Numenors unlevel walls code (it adds an unlevel wall). It seems that you may need this file or possibly the house might crash on you. I have in past used both Numenors wall code and my own code (editing the regular wall script instead of adding a wall), which is why I may have never noticed this issue before depending on what I was using at the time. If its a problem for anyone - either go get the wall code or let me know and I will rebuild it without the added wall code.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 June 29, 10:39:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh...what? I don't speak Nectere, sorry.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 June 30, 18:32:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

gah fine - rebuilt (ofb) without unlevel wall code and used boolprop constrainfloorelevation false instead to hook up the garage/storage to house. As a result somehow it ended up cheaper which kinda blows my 79,999 schtick but whatever.

In other words this shouldnt crash anyone's game. (attached file in first post rather than linked)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 June 30, 18:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also make sure you did NOT leave the Ingelogical stayable shrub residue on it. That completely screws up the lot value and all of the objects on it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 June 30, 18:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do not use such an object. I have two of these house, one to play test and one to package. The one that is attached has never been touched by a sim.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 July 02, 15:22:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

10.0 for aesthetics.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 August 16, 22:04:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Baby-nursery/garage and basement wall appears to be incomplete. Should finish walls. Two cribs in one room causes screaming babies to wake the other baby. Should partition seperate 2x2 rooms for cribs out of main hall space. Gender-specific doors not recommended in residential homes. Should install showertubs in bathrooms, and repartition both to 3x2 with front facing doors for better space usage. Elaborate main staircase provides poor access control and allows visitors to traipse about anywhere. Entire house done as giant unpartitioned room is massive fire hazard and provides zero access control. Should be broken up. Default beds of crappy quality and must be immediately replaced. Desks in bedroom serve no apparent useful purpose. Bathroom quality poor, should be upgraded to faster-operating showertubs/showers. The One Desk unpredictable and extremely long march from street in any event. Should be moved downstairs to more accessible and visible location! No physical abnormalities found on lot. Mmm. Slaves. You can never have too many slaves.

Bribe: 2.0
Functionality: 0.9
Scenarios: 0.9
Expand/Adapt: 4.0
Cost Effectiveness: 3.5
Physics: 10.0
Aesthetics: 10.0

Technical: 2.891
Total: 2.535

nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 August 17, 00:00:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

gender specific doors? what are you speaking of? Shower tubs?

Are you sure you are looking at my entry? There is only one bathroom that doesnt have a shower tub.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 August 17, 01:31:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

gender specific doors? what are you speaking of? Shower tubs?
The ones in your shop bathroom. Using gender-specific doors like that, without installing a service entrance somewhere, means that no one can get into the bathrooms to clean them. And yes, I'm talking about you.

nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 August 17, 03:11:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh duh totally forgot about the shop bathrooms...bad habit.  Tongue
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: