More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 01:48:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Downtownies get off the phone!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Downtownies get off the phone!  (Read 9270 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Downtownies get off the phone!
« Reply #25 on: 2006 June 21, 23:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unless the game generates three more!

Guess I'll have to turn the phone off!  But the two that look like they belong to the great unwashed are following my sims home from work now!  (Put all the townies in the criminal career, guess I should have done that to all the downtownies too!

Zephyr Zodiac
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Downtownies get off the phone!
« Reply #26 on: 2006 June 24, 04:13:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe the phone hack got reset somehow?  I use that to get no phone calls, period.

Do your sims go on scored outings/dates though? Because mine do, and the phone hack doesn't seem to filter contact calls to only allow calls from sims not met, so the phone still rings with ringer off and my sims get innudated with recurring 'new contact' calls all night every night the whole sim week I played them for.

Usually, when I couldn't stand the ringing anymore, I'll get the ones whose cellphones weren't ringing to answer the handset (thanks but I really don't want the relationship boost Tongue), tell the caller whoever they were calling for wasn't available, and the same buggers will call again a few more times, then rinse and repeat every night for the rest of the week. I can't remember though, whether the number of 'new contact' calls were reduced if I had the sims whom the calls were meant for answer and reject the invitations. The phone rang so much, way too much that that's all I can remember. Tongue

Hate the maxis' double standards. Playables can't make outgoing calls after 2a.m. without repercussion (unless you want them to make some enemies) but they are ok with answering the after-2-in-the-morning incoming calls and nothing bad happen to their relationships with the callers. Huh I want the calls to stop is what I want, it'll be great if the phone hack has an option to also turn off contact calls for people who don't care for that. Undecided
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: