More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 22:22:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Building Contest of Awesomeness (Moderator: Ambular)
| | | |-+  House Of Nec
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: House Of Nec  (Read 9005 times)
Nec
Malodorous Moron

I have no sense of humor.

View Profile
House Of Nec
« on: 2006 June 19, 02:43:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sturdy, semi-commercial style home, able to comfortably house more than 8 sims, should your game allow it. Ample space to fill with various rewards and musical instruments of your liking, as well as plenty of room to grow. Vampire-friendly, awesomely (and pretty much completely) furnished, efficient, and not an eyesore. House color can obviously be changed -I like greys, personally. Gnomatorium on the second floor can be fenced in allowing visitors to only access the deck space that will accomodate a jacuzzi, and the sliding door locked to restrict visitor access to gnomes, or you can restrict the upstairs completely to all but household members. The nursery is located conveniently close to the kitchen, and features individual crib rooms so your screaming tiny-sims don't wake each other up. Plenty of room in the dining area for high chairs, should you want them. Access to the garage is restricted from the stair area, should you choose to secure the top floor, but accessible by visiting sims to play pool, and party in if you choose to add a bar or fruit punch barrel. Access to the back yard is currently blocked by trees, and fencing arrangements left up to how each person sees fit. Landscaping is minimal, and there are no decorations as both vary with each person as far as taste goes.

Please note: The chessboard is now a good one located in the large room on the top floor, and all bathrooms, the downstairs hallway, and crib rooms now have wall-mounted lights.

3x3 lot, $87,338, dishwasher and vehicle not included.

Front view

Top view:

Floor 2:

Floor 1:

BRIBE: Will torture the sim/person of your choice for one month. Sim, all forms; person, verbal. BlueSoup, I already bribed you Tongue

OFB REQUIRED

* HouseOfNec.rar (434.57 KB - downloaded 534 times.)
« Last Edit: 2006 June 22, 21:16:54 by Nec » Logged
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: House Of Nec
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 02, 15:41:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

5.0 for aesthetics.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: House Of Nec
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 05, 14:49:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Possible issues regarding placement of The One Desk. Routes to The One Desk either requires leaving of visible playing deck or somewhat roundabout course of moderate lengthiness. Bookshelves could do better job flanking couch, to improve time to reach seating. Gnomes face wrong way for kicking. No physical abnormalities or artifacts found - lot appears clean. Bribe not terribly well thought out - exactly how is this supposed to be of use if I cannot witness the torturing live?

Bribe: 0.0
Functionality: 4.1
Scenarios: 3.8
Expand/Adapt: 2.9
Cost Effectiveness: 2.2
Physics: 10.0
Aesthetics: 5.0

Technical: 4.358
Total: 2.615

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: