More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 14:03:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Building Contest of Awesomeness (Moderator: Ambular)
| | | |-+  ElfPuddle's house of dreams -- Pictures are finally done!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: ElfPuddle's house of dreams -- Pictures are finally done!  (Read 7251 times)
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
ElfPuddle's house of dreams -- Pictures are finally done!
« on: 2006 June 24, 14:14:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looking for a new home for your ever-expanding family? Always wanted to pretend you were living in a fairy tale? Ever wondered what having a walk-out basement was like? Well, stopping hurting your brain with questions, and move on in to 123 Storybook Lane.

Created you for by me, this lovely home has three bedrooms, four bathrooms, a master suite with its own bath and attached nursery, an open-floor main level, a two-car garage just waiting for all of the awards you collect, a reading/coffee nook, a large main deck (upon which you can easily catch deliverypeople), and a door that leads straight from the basement to the hilly backyard!

Why wait? The line of pink flamingos is waiting to be kicked, the swing-set begs to be bogarted, the Smart Milk is ready if you are, and there's a lemonade stand waiting for dumb walkbys customers.

Due to large file size, 123 Storybook Lane is uploaded to My Sim Page. {link removed...see reply #4}

Other nifty lot details....all debugging and other "need to be present, not seen" goodies are in the foundation. I used a recolor of the baby controller, and there are two extra cribs in the kitchen for those pesky afternoon naps.

The bribe? Your very own ElfPuddle to mock, torture, burninate, and terrify the kidlets. (Post with Elfie to follow)
« Last Edit: 2006 July 17, 23:01:12 by ElfPuddle » Logged

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: ElfPuddle's house of dreams
« Reply #1 on: 2006 June 24, 14:59:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you please post some or a picture that isn't tiny?  I'm getting old, ya know, and those pics are too small. Tongue
ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
Re: ElfPuddle's house of dreams -- Pictures are finally done!
« Reply #2 on: 2006 June 24, 19:25:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay then, I finally got those pictures done, and the pics of the bribe are ready as well.

The bribe, as I said, is a fully functioning (for a sim) Sim ElfPuddle.

She's completely made with custom content. I've never asked for, and so haven't received any, permission to post her or the content. Therefore, she's "hot". Well, illegal, anyway. Wink

But, as a bribe for you, because I love you, I'll email her to whomever asks nicely.

Content pieces include:

Ivory skin from Lyran
Boreas eyes from garnetrising at MTS2
makeup from The Real Sim and helaene
clothes from Around the Sims
I don't have a clue where I got the hair and bangs, but the animations are very good, and it's binned!

A legal version of her is about to be posted in another thread.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 July 02, 15:32:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

6.5 for aesthetics.
ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 July 17, 22:59:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just an FYI....The house has been removed from the exchange (because no one rated me high!!onetyone!! boohoo Wink ). I have, therefore removed the link from the original post. Anybody who wants but has yet to DL 123 Storybook Lane should PM me and I'll re-upload it after August 13th...when I'll be back to my own computer again.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 August 05, 12:32:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

! THIS LOT HAS NON-LEVEL EDGES !
Placement of this lot in your neighborhood will damage the neighborhood terrain!

Garage not actually functional without placement of driveway ends. Placement of right driveway blocked by placement of punching bag. Babies left completely exposed to annoying visitors. Zero defense against Raiders of the Lost Fridge. No visitor containment possible. Some bathrooms not properly equipped. Second nursery appears to serve little purpose except for changing table, which is located distant from all toys. Babies not capable of travelling between the sites.

Bribe: 0.0 - not an acceptable form of bribery, sorry.
Functionality: 0.5
Scenarios: 0.6
Expand/Adapt: 2.4
Cost Effectiveness: 0.4
Physics: 0.7
Aesthetics: 6.5

Technical: 1.183
Total: 0.71

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: