More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 07, 19:18:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6517 Members
Latest Member: zebez
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Servo Death
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Servo Death  (Read 8299 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Servo Death
« Reply #25 on: 2006 June 16, 12:26:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Prima guide says Servos can't die of old age (obviously), fire, starvation (obviously), or sickness, but all other deaths are possible. Incidentally, I've never seen a report of water killing a Servo. Making it run amok, yes, but not killing it.
You can't normally kill a Servo from anything that requires motive depletion. This means standard fire, standard electrocution, ghost/vampcoffin scares, are all out. Only sudden-death will work.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 June 16, 14:11:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Satalite, flys, and cowplants it is then.  (and maybe running with scissors too)

I'd feel kind of bad for the cowplant though.  I'm sure eating a big metal robot would give the poor thing heart burn.   Sad
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 June 16, 14:19:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Basically, robots have specific immunity to disease. Everything else is implicit from the characteristics of robots, in that they cannot happen or require things that robots do not have.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: