More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 20:32:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Anti Watch Out!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Anti Watch Out!  (Read 49103 times)
Xianah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
Re: Anti Watch Out!
« Reply #25 on: 2006 October 26, 10:35:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same here... my sims all refuse to get in cars since pets, I have noticed it seems to be mainly on the cheapest car and if the driveway is placed furthest left, but it seems to be affecting the other cars too. I have been trying in my limited way to narrow down the prob by taking out new mesh cars, the only thing left is the anti-watchout hack. The sims stomp their feet like something is blocking them.. I have had my sims walk away from the car and direct them to get back in, nothing helps - they refuse ... stubborn sims! grrr

For me this hack is essential, I don't know why EA put that silly 'watchout' in it... I mean, what are they watching out for? LOL There's not exacley and over abundance of traffic in Simland.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 October 27, 01:02:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you having problems getting sims to join in cars? Because that was an existing problem in OFBp2, where they broke it. Then Pets totally changed the code again for Pets, and it is unknown whether it is using the broken version or the working p1 version for sim-get-in-cars.

Yes, but, I don't have pets yet, still using OFBp2 (stupid EA games refuses to ship, I preordered back in september and they won't send it to me!)

INFP or something
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 October 27, 01:18:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was having that problem, and JM made a fix for it.  It was in testing, but it was working well and he rolled it into this one.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 October 27, 01:22:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The car-get-in-fix for OFBp2 is available in the main directory. Get that if you're having problems getting in cars for OFBp2. Uncertain about the problem with Pets. I'll look at it if I find it happening again.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 October 27, 21:03:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The car-get-in-fix for OFBp2 is available in the main directory. Get that if you're having problems getting in cars for OFBp2. Uncertain about the problem with Pets. I'll look at it if I find it happening again.

What main directory?  The OFB Official Stuff directory?
Nope.  I think it used to be there, 'cause I got it to allow mass-woohooing in cars for breeding purposes, when OFB broke it.  But it's not in there now and hasn't been for at least a week.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 October 28, 01:11:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope.  I think it used to be there, 'cause I got it to allow mass-woohooing in cars for breeding purposes, when OFB broke it.  But it's not in there now and hasn't been for at least a week.
Hmm. I guess it's still in the test section, cargetinfix-ofbp2. I'll package it, stamp it, cut it, and move it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 November 02, 01:28:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally got pets, so no need to look for it on my behalf, but I havn't been able to test this bug yet

INFP or something
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: