More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 02:48:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Lol, Bella again...:)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Lol, Bella again...:)  (Read 6111 times)
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Lol, Bella again...:)
« on: 2005 September 08, 04:58:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If somebody has 3$ (subsription for 1 month), Simslice made a summoning picture of Bella. If you click on the picture she will come. Click again, and you will get warning, click 3rd time and ask to leave. Can be put on community lots and residential lots.

Very comfortable for romance sims, or sims that want to cheat, but not to be disturbed at home...Smiley.

I tried it with Mortimer at the community lot, and it worked fine. I am going to try it with Daniel Pleasant too. As she doen't come, unless you click on the picture - your mate will never know that you cheated on her...Smiley.

http://www.simslice.com

Reminds Danny's DMA, in small version.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Lol, Bella again...:)
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 08, 05:06:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How did you get a $3 subscription??  It says it's $6.35 (USD) a month when I go there.  Usually it's more than that in other countries.  But anyway, I agree with Pescado.  Paysites are EVIL!!!
« Last Edit: 2005 September 08, 05:36:52 by rainbow » Logged
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 08, 05:16:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, when I suscribed, it was 3$ per month (I subscribed for 6 months)...Smiley.

Perhaps pay sites are evil, but Simslice has hilarious downloads, which I enjoy to use. For instance, I downloaded the Eternal Booster, which makes my play enjoyable during all day, not worrying about mood failure of my sims, including babies and toddlers...Smiley.

I payed a subscription for one year to The Sims Resource too, and I don't regret it for a minute - I download hair, clothes, sims, and objects. It is reliable site.

Bottom line - I have enough troubles in Real Life - and like  to "escape" to the virtual "pleasure"...Smiley.

aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 08, 05:25:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to use Simslice too for my downloads. He WAS the king of hacked objects and stuff way back when, but then he got greedy and made it a pay site!!!! Angry

Now all he has that IS free is mostly stuff you can find anywhere else as freebies anyway!

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 September 08, 06:43:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ditto on the simslice kudos. I used to get heaps of stuff for sims1, including the odd donation object, but I'm not willing to pay for subscriptions anywhere. I don't like how some of the sites - including sims resource I think - will keep taking money until payment is manually stopped.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Cat Moonshadow
Asinine Airhead

Cat in the Box

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2005 September 08, 08:14:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dislike paysites greatly. The Sims 2 is a game, and I've already paid for that. I'm not going to pay for the extras. I know that bandwidth and all of that costs a lot, but rather than make the site a paysite, you can have donations or keep most of the stuff free and make extra things for the people who donate. I don't particularly care for the Sims 2 Resource either. Most of the (free) things there look like crap or I already have something better from somewhere else. Of course, that's a matter of taste.
VJay
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 September 08, 10:33:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For instance, I downloaded the Eternal Booster, which makes my play enjoyable during all day, not worrying about mood failure of my sims, including babies and toddlers...Smiley.

I play that way and I fall asleep 2 minutes later, not even. I tried to play with hacks that keeps the moods always green and stuff like that and it is SO boring. I don't know how you people can enjoy playing like that. lol oh well, everybody is free to play like they want eh?  Grin

Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 September 08, 11:54:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This site is the best paysite of all (check my sig!)  VJay, I love your avatar.  It cracks me up.

C

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 September 08, 13:02:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For instance, I downloaded the Eternal Booster, which makes my play enjoyable during all day, not worrying about mood failure of my sims, including babies and toddlers...Smiley.

I play that way and I fall asleep 2 minutes later, not even. I tried to play with hacks that keeps the moods always green and stuff like that and it is SO boring. I don't know how you people can enjoy playing like that. lol oh well, everybody is free to play like they want eh?  Grin

I take exception to the 'you people', one thing I've learned from this forum is that everyone seems to play differently.  Cool

That is also one of the fascinations of the game for me. Pescado's hacks tend to fix things and save the humans from endless clicking, but he has some hacks that make the game harder and more interesting. Like the no20khandout and enemiesaccumulate sort of hacks. I don't use mood or energy boosters, very rarely even use the ingame booster. Probably the only 'cheating' I do is give adult CAS sims some skill points and put kids into Private School via simpe, but that's mainly to avoid the buggy headmaster.

Like you, I find it boring if it's not a constant challenge to keep the sims fulfilling goals. Smiley

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2005 September 08, 13:44:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would be interesting to try it in my game insofar as Pleasantview Bella is dead and buried in the Goth graveyard, having died of old age quite a long time ago.  I much prefer the sound of the device that appraises the value of paintings actually, but not enough to pay for it.  I''m currently on my second subscription to The Sims Resource as they do have some great clothes and hairstyles on there, but that's the only paysite I've ever joined for TS2.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 September 08, 15:56:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ancient, delete some messages, I want to send you a PM.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2005 September 08, 17:13:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ancient, delete some messages, I want to send you a PM.

Well, I only had 10 in there and I'm sure I'm allowed more than that, but I've deleted some anyway.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 September 08, 17:16:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

JM only allows 5, plus 5 for every pair of ripped lips.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2005 September 08, 17:19:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

JM only allows 5, plus 5 for every pair of ripped lips.

Well he'd better rip my lips again, then.  Nowhere near enough for lazy sods like me who only get around to deleting once in a blue moon.  I'd better delete some more, then.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: