More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 04:37:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  The Scrapyard
| | | |-+  Engagement Want Fix
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Engagement Want Fix  (Read 30287 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Engagement Want Fix
« Reply #25 on: 2006 December 13, 10:37:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the same regular fight animations, but apparently, thrashing 12 year olds comes too close to child abuse or something.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2006 December 13, 10:53:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh? But can't teens and adults fight normally anyways? I'm certain I've had many a fight break out between Dustin Broke and Daniel Pleasant. How is beating the crap out of a teen 12 year old any different than "savaging" them if it's practically the same animations. I just assumed that it was censored more likely due to sexual reasons, because Americans are uptight, frigid, bitchy prudes when it comes to sex, but they totally glorify and celebrate violence. You would be the perfect case in point. Grin

Ste

kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 December 13, 11:58:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't call J.M. prudish; he abstains, but he doesn't go around like Crumplebottom punishing htose who talk about it. However, your depiction is right on for most Americans. It makes me very sad.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 December 13, 13:54:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't call J.M. prudish; he abstains, but he doesn't go around like Crumplebottom punishing htose who talk about it. However, your depiction is right on for most Americans. It makes me very sad.
I wouldn't say I'm prudish. I'm actually quite vulgar. Frigid, maybe, though.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: