More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 01:02:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  This is why some sims just need to go...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: This is why some sims just need to go...  (Read 12891 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: This is why some sims just need to go...
« Reply #25 on: 2006 June 06, 13:49:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like any classified document containing sensitive material, presumably, it is subsequently eaten. I recall Carrigon had an "Edible Diary" thing.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 June 06, 13:52:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I must say I do remember when outgoing sims didn't have diaries! 

Zephyr Zodiac
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 June 06, 18:40:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is always interesting when a Sim enters a room full of other Sims and proceeds to sit down in the middle of the room obstructing the path for every one and holds a stupid book to their chest wanting eveyone to leave the room.  By the way, is there a no writing in diary hack--this is one of my pet peeves. 
starrling
Giraffe Person
Pinheaded Pissant

nyah

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 June 06, 20:11:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not positive, but I think Inge's sensible study bookcase has no autonomous diary in it?  Anyone confirm or deny? 

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 June 06, 21:19:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, since they are playables - a visitor never does it - why not just cancel the action by making them skillinate!  That'll larn 'em!

Zephyr Zodiac
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 June 06, 22:08:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw, go ahead and kill her. Go to valdea.com and get Danny's Hitman.
bootsie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 June 06, 22:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't micromanage my sims anymore so I feel that way so often ("You really need to die") when i catch them doing something stupid like hiding the diary and jumping on beds, but I can't bring myself to actively kill them.  But I love using that squinge attack anyone hack.  Having sims slap annoying visitors and attack their own toddlers is so wrong, but it feels so good.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 June 06, 23:30:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Toddlers no, annoying visitors, YES!!! why not!  Annoying visitors think it's alright to tease their host/ess, prank them (despite the antiprank hack) and generally annoy them - slapping would serve them darn well right!

Oh, and there is a nojumponbed hack which was recommended in a thread here and works really well, haven't had a kid do it since I installed it!  I think it would even stop Lucy Burb, though I can't check now, she's about to graduate!  Sorry I can't remember where it came from, but I think a search would find the thread and the link.

Zephyr Zodiac
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 June 07, 00:00:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just did a search for Squinge's attack anyone mod. I can't find it! I WANT that! I wanna slap ppl!
redmachine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 June 07, 00:19:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just did a search for Squinge's attack anyone mod. I can't find it! I WANT that! I wanna slap ppl!

Here it is:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=10576&highlight=attack
« Last Edit: 2006 June 07, 00:30:41 by redmachine » Logged
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 June 07, 00:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I musta gone right over it...Thank you!
bootsie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006 June 07, 02:22:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Toddlers no, annoying visitors, YES!!! why not!  Annoying visitors think it's alright to tease their host/ess, prank them (despite the antiprank hack) and generally annoy them - slapping would serve them darn well right!

Oh, and there is a nojumponbed hack which was recommended in a thread here and works really well, haven't had a kid do it since I installed it!  I think it would even stop Lucy Burb, though I can't check now, she's about to graduate!  Sorry I can't remember where it came from, but I think a search would find the thread and the link.

I gotta try that bed jumping hack.  I have alot more kids now then when I first saw that thread you mention.

Well, I don't exactly advocate toddler abuse, but last night I had to know what would happen if i had an adult attack a toddler.  The fight, the thought bubbles afterward, and the toddler waking the next morning with the want to see the ghost of his mother were pretty hilarious.  The first use of the attack hack was to have Nina Caliente slap some townie who wouldn't stop pestering her toddler.  Loved that moment.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006 June 07, 04:54:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How the heck did the townie manage that?  Was she stupid enough to allow him into her house?

Zephyr Zodiac
Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 June 07, 06:23:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a sim who did this when her toddler crawled by, as if he would know what she was writing about  Roll Eyes  It would work far better if the passer-byer could actually READ before they try to hide it. 
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 June 07, 06:57:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like any classified document containing sensitive material, presumably, it is subsequently eaten. I recall Carrigon had an "Edible Diary" thing.
Actually, that was an editable diary. 

http://www.sims2workshop.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=126

She has other edible hacks though, just not diaries.
I'm not positive, but I think Inge's sensible study bookcase has no autonomous diary in it?  Anyone confirm or deny? 

Yes, it can be found now at The Laden Swallow.  Inge helped me clone it for the other bookcases in the game.

I uploaded this in that thread which I think had something about jumping on beds in the title, but I'd have to search for it.  I haven't seen a kid jumping on the bed in my game in ages.  I downloaded this back on VS when JM had his little forum there for people to upload stuff, and I can't remember who made it, but it still works several EPs later.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006 June 07, 09:06:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That explains why I couldn't remember where the hack was from, Rainbow - it was from here!  And it's brilliant, and certainly doesn't seem to cause any problems or wierdnesses in my game.  Must be related to code that hasn't been altered since the base game.  And here's a link to the thread, and hopefully, the actual post.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=4312.msg121212#msg121212

Zephyr Zodiac
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2006 June 08, 22:55:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw, go ahead and kill her. Go to valdea.com and get Danny's Hitman.
How does the hitman work.  I wanted someone to kill their lover's husband but the only choice that showed up was poor Checo Ramirez.  He didn't even know him--he had a lot of enemies but Checo was the only option.  Too bad, cause I really hate her husband and murder seems to be the most understandalble way to die for him.
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006 June 08, 23:54:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I jst found the Hitmen a few days ago, just got them loaded into my game this morning. From what I understand you call him (a service) and then select the one you want dead.
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2006 June 09, 16:36:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I called him but Checo was the only option.  Anyone ever use him.  How does he kill them--what color is the ghost??  Does it leave a unique memory--cause that would be cool.  Murder memory--what about the one who called--knocked so-in-so off.  COOL
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: