More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 16:58:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Downtownies appearing in Base hoods?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Downtownies appearing in Base hoods?  (Read 7847 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Downtownies appearing in Base hoods?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 June 06, 17:30:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe your hood isn't as large as mine - I don't have that many sims, but I have a lot of small families and singles, or couples with kids at college or married and living in thier own home.

Zephyr Zodiac
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 June 06, 18:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I think my hood is way larger; I've got something like 125 playables going right now. Though one who usually shows up (especially for single-female move-ins) is my most randy romance sim -- I guess he's always on the prowl, and can't wait to get his 'woohoo 20 sims' LTW filled (and he's not far away, either) Smiley.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 June 06, 21:16:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I have at least that many!  (And that's without having added a downtown yet!)  It's mainly Romance sims in my game too, though the occasional pleasure sim comes along, and on one occasion an unattached family sim.  Since she promptly decided to upset the newcomers, Sigrid is certainly going the wrong way about finding true love!

Zephyr Zodiac
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2006 June 07, 13:04:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm always amused when a new sim moves in, and someone on the welcome committee is from a different sub-neighborhood.  Pretty long walk from p-view to Bluewater. Smiley
That drove me nuts enough to stomp it in my private collection, particularly when I want to keep the neighborhoods segregated.

Oooh. Could we possibly have an addition to the Director's Cut please?

I don't want to shut off the welcome wagon completely, but it would be nice to keep 'hoods segregated. I hadn't noticed this issue until recently, when I was testing yesterday. I had my Test Subject in Pleasantview visit his 'clone' that I sent to live in Downtown. Tongue At first I was confused because I saw him ringing his own front door... wearing different clothes... I was like wuh? Huh And then I realized I forgot I had used the same sim before in earlier testing.  Grin

Ste

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: