More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 04:09:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Dormies + Servos On Campus Mod
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Dormies + Servos On Campus Mod  (Read 2408 times)
Orbit
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Dormies + Servos On Campus Mod
« on: 2006 May 02, 02:03:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally got Uni today so I have some questions......

First, if you have a large enough dorm and there's two beds in it, is it possible to have another person living in your dorm?  (Like a dormie.)  Second, It's driving me crazy that I can't have servo's on campus.  Is there a mod out that lets you have servos on campus?
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Dormies + Servos On Campus Mod
« Reply #1 on: 2006 May 02, 02:09:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes there is over at www.insimenator.com, Squinge made one.  I did not try it so I cannot tell you if it works well or not.
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006 May 02, 02:50:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you mean by "another person living in your dorm"? You can have up to 8 playable students in the dorm already, and you could in theory have two of them share the same dorm room, although locking the dorm door is problematic. There are plenty of different ways around that, though.

If you mean having a non-student move in, or a non-playable student become a playable student or be coaxed to share the room for whatever reason, that's not anything I've ever wanted to mess with.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
noname
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 May 02, 14:30:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you mean two dormates in one room, it's possible, but problematic. If you're going to use the maxis doors, you need to have two of them and each person has to claim one. If you do this, it's easiest to make sure both sims are controlable, because if you have a controlable sim and a random dormie in there, you might have room disappearing problems.

Also, you could try using a maxis doors for all the other dorms and normal doors (or hacked lockable doors) for your room, but the game will bug you that there's not enopugh space for all your sims to live in, unless you hide a door in some random spot.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: