More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 23:36:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Survey at Official Site
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Survey at Official Site  (Read 62750 times)
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
Re: Survey at Official Site
« Reply #175 on: 2006 May 23, 01:00:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is fine...I was mainly talking about the base game tho...and no Uni careers have LTWs.   Angry  Fortune sims get the most Career LTWs, and Family sims only get one.  I know Family Sims are centered around family, but I hate that they only career Maxis thinks they are interested in is Law Enforcement.  Tongue  What about Culinary, Medicine, or Science?

Well I assume you have the LTW Variety and Sanity Check hack thingamabobby. This should help out with Family sims.

Also... now with Squinge's mod, you can actually have all 4 Uni Career related LTWs! I know modding the core files is typically frowned upon, but out of all the mods that I have seen which use this method, I find this particular mod the most useful, if not essential. Tongue As far as I'm concerned, these LTWs are a huge hole left by Maxis that should have been fixed. They shouldn't have been cut in the first place, and they should have been enabled since there obviously has been a demand for them and it is obviously easy for them to do so. Tongue

Btw, I think the Uni Career LTWs are as follows:

Icon - Popularity
Artist - Romance
Paranormal - Knowledge
Ecological Guru - Knowledge, Popularity

I'm really happy that these have been enabled. Even though I hadn't played as much as others, I was a tad bored with the existing LTWs, and the Career LTWs just being so limited. With the exception of the career rewards, there wasn't much incentive to enter those Uni careers. It almost made Uni seem pointless in a way. And the lameass excuse of getting stuck with unfulfillable LTWs just falls short. Sometimes life sucks, then you're raped by wild boars, and then you die. Tongue

Ste

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: